Discussion: Trump's DACA Blundering Is Driving Congress Crazy

3 Likes

Trump’s stance is an idiots stance. “Don’t worry nothing will happen” after causing the worry in the first place.

9 Likes

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), a leading sponsor of the DREAM Act, pleaded earlier this week for Trump to take a leading role.

“Help us. Help us in the House. Help us in the Senate,” he said. “Get involved personally. Work the phones. Try to find a consensus here.”

Trump: What, me, work!?

9 Likes

You. Knew. He. Was. Un. Fit.

19 Likes

Graham is the worst of the worst in enabling Trump.
Nobody deserves more scorn. He has a reputation as “independent”, but has backed Trump until his tonsils are brown.

12 Likes

McCain is as horrible, but all the GOP slobs are about the same, even the so-called “moderates.”

7 Likes

Lindsey, help us help us
Dump, ok Yer Fired

Congress members have over the past few months shown themselves increasingly willing to ignore Trump entirely and pass bills to limit his power. But in this instance, several lawmakers said, some clarity and direction from the White House is vital to passing something before the six-month ticking time bomb on DACA explodes.

If anyone in Congress is looking for clarity or leadership from Trump then they’ll be waiting for long, long time. I can’t decide if Trump’s theme music should be “Don’t Fence Me In” with the motto “Nobody Puts Baby In the Corner.”

2 Likes
4 Likes

You wanted a president with the right number of digits to hold a pen and sign what you sent him. Be careful what you wish for, assholes!

17 Likes

I can’t seem to face up to the facts
I’m tense and nervous and I can’t relax
I can’t sleep cause my bed’s on fire
Don’t touch me I’m a real live wire
Psycho Killer, qu’est-ce que c’est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer, qu’est-ce que c’est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
You start a conversation you can’t even finish it
You’re talkin’ a lot, but you’re not sayin’ anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?

5 Likes

“I don’t know” would be a better Ozzy classic.

1 Like

More excuses from the GOP. They want to know how cruel of a Bill Trump will pass or they want cover for whatever they do pass.

Thier BS is being called out, the sly toung isn’t working. I love the exposure.

2 Likes

The GOP has grenadiers and snipers who can’t agree on target selection. Meanwhile, the grenadiers don’t think the snipers are true soldiers, and the snipers think those dumbass bomb throwers just want to blow everything up.

It doesn’t help that The Rump, in this telling, amounts to a blindfolded monkey throwing darts at a map. But to say he’s driving them crazy is imprecise, to say the least.

5 Likes

It isn’t just DACA but it is in line with the trend for El Dumbo in Charge.

Only one group to date can kind of, sort of count on President Erratic and we all know who they are and what color sheets they wear.

4 Likes

OT, but if you want to understand how the Kansas Kris Kobach’s white nationslist voter fraud commission plans to mine the data and then totally misuse it, here’s a great example:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/08/out-staters-may-have-won-new-hampshire-for-clinton-data-suggest.html

I’d bet my worthless man-nipples it was simply lazy out-of-state college kids who didn’t change licenses, but just look at the comment board reaction if you’d like to know what we’ll be dealing with in response to these kinds of deliberate misrepresentations.

5 Likes

Of all the noxious qualities he displayed on the campaign trail I wonder how many voters and other politicians understood just how lazy Trump is.

5 Likes

Trump’s not a Democrat-lite, but if this continues, it would be so richly deserved. If he nominates Pelosi or Schumer’s for SCOTUS…I mean, that couldn’t happen, could it? Because at this point, if he’s mad enough at the Republicans, I can kinda see it.

Dunno about the color of their sheets. Do any of his followers know how to use a washing machine?

1 Like

The theme song for this administration should be Yakkity Sax

3 Likes