Discussion: Trump Will Travel To Alabama Friday To Survey Tornado Damage

I am sure they need paper towels there…

13 Likes

They might even praise him a mere week after he mocked their accent.

11 Likes

Beat me to it.

2 Likes

Trump prides himself of giving Alabama “A Plus treatment” from FEMA because he thinks they were on the right side of the Civil War. You know he won’t be throwing some off brand paper towels at them.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Nah, the seems to have an ever expanding repetoire of ways to insult the local when he visits after a natural disaster. Most recent I recall was the renaming the town and talking placing blame on them for not raking/vacuuming their forests.

I wonder what obnoxious way of indicating his lack of concern for anything except proper adoration or him being displayed he will roll out in Alabama.

4 Likes

5 Likes

They need a wall, to keep out the wind?

5 Likes

There is simply no way Trump can insult Alabamians ( the white ones of course). Whatever he tells them they will cheer and feel honored.

6 Likes

“Ah’m heah ta brang greetings, hortfelt sympathees, and papuh tow’ls ta all-a-y’all” he’ll say in a mocking tone.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the wise words of comfort and true leadership he will show. Maybe he can tell them he’s giving them California’s money.

8 Likes

Unless he mentions the Clemson Tigers, whom he feted with a fastfood feast.

What a comfort!

Nothing like a visit from a sociopath with narcissistic personality disorder to ease suffering and loss.

9 Likes

Actually, last summer Alabama was the state with the highest approval rating for trump (I don’t know if that’s still true). He has to keep his favorite state happy.

4 Likes

Whose Boat is This Boat? Part 2.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71-h86KFXeL.jpg

6 Likes

We were sorry that the waters had receded when he came to Houston – we were hoping his motorcade would find a really deep spot to visit.

5 Likes

They expecting some bad news to hit Friday that they want to distract from?

2 Likes

Didn’t Trump insinuate a homeowner was lucky to have a boat parked on his porch because of course that meant he now had a boat?
Wonder if he will tell some lucky Alabama homeowner that he now owns that huge tree that landed on his roof?

7 Likes

President Donald Trump will travel to Alabama on Friday to survey the damage from a series of tornadoes on Sunday that resulted in at least 23 deaths.

He will have a lot to say about how wonderful he is but do nothing for those affected.

5 Likes