Discussion: Trump Tweets Video Of Himself Attacking Figure With CNN Logo Edited Over Face

I thought oh what the hell is this and then - Yea baby!

7 Likes

interesting video,if TRUMPf was ever physically challenged by another manā€¦he would pee his pantsā€¦that this fat., bloated carcass could take down anyone is laughableā€¦I;m pretty old and I could deck him before he knew what was going onā€¦what a wussā€¦

1 Like

Whoever had July 4 for the day that the Disorient Express hits terminal velocity is looking pretty good right now.

May we all survive to see the award ceremony.

6 Likes

Againā€¦ Iā€™ve never been so ashamed of our countryā€¦ :rage:

6 Likes

I had no idea! Mike Meyers?! Yikesā€¦

And the French have a lot of practice getting into the streets and do it regularly.

7 Likes

Saying this right nowā€¦itā€™s going to very interesting to see who Jerry McDevitt slaps a Twitter take-down order on: a current WWE hall of famer or the guy that did the response video.

7 Likes

Wowie Zowie!!

Love it.

Iā€™ve been busy today so didnā€™t see anything about Trumpā€™s latest until I checked email. I want his downfall to be so thorough and devastating that he wonā€™t know what hit him - and that goes for his family and the republicans, who have kept this farce going on for way too long.

10 Likes

Something tells me moreā€™s a-cominā€™, sadly.

Remember when the most embarrassing thing we ever saw our President do was giving the German Chancellor an uninvited back rub?

12 Likes

Helicopter and overtinted, giant, bulletproof, black SUVs. Rear door or secret tunnel entranceways.

5 Likes

I hope enough folks grabbed that video and passed it along to their friends.

2 Likes

Maybe the press will chase him through the Pont de lā€™Alma road tunnel.

9 Likes

Alrighty thenā€¦

2 Likes

Or Amaranteā€™s pig.

1 Like

This time Elizabeth will refuse to leave Balmoral. ā€œSorry. Black dress is at cleanerā€™s. Canā€™t attend. Sad.ā€

11 Likes

Or the Parisian sewer system. ā€œLes Deplorablesā€

5 Likes

Or the Corgis have a headache.

4 Likes

12 Likes

by the way: though sheā€™s (supposedly) out of ā€˜the gameā€™ now, Linda was a big money GOP contributor (she previously backed Christie) and both of those knuckleheads (Vince and Linda) gave Trump, a sizable cash donation, that ā€˜45ā€™ reportedly used as part of the Halloween bounty against Obama.

1 Like