Discussion: Trump Tweets Video Of Himself Attacking Figure With CNN Logo Edited Over Face

I do

Well that site is a lot of fun! Here’s the smallest nukey listed - the Davy Crockett, at the Nuke Museum in ABQ.

1 Like

But according to Corey

1 Like

We remember how Hemingway ended it… Gave a blowjob to a shotgun.

4 Likes

Not modern, but primitive. Not Presidential, but buffoonish. That is Trump.

1 Like

It’s a 4 day old vid he saw on Reddit and used.

EDIT: My bad, shoulda known squirreltown was on top of this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OR ?

Definitely not a threat. It is, rather, clearly incitement, which differs to a threat. In this re-tweet, the so-called president is using a ritualistic enactment of violence to instigate violence. Did Mr Homeland Security comment on this?

I doubt Lewandowski or Trump have read a word of Hemingway, or know of his alcoholism or demise.

2 Likes

I doubt either has read a word of anyone since graduating. They only read in school because they had to.

3 Likes

Something similar with using We or Us. at the beginning of a sentence. Eg. “Are we (fun loving people) going to enjoy fireworks displays on Tuesday except if you live in San Francisco where there’ll be impenetrable fog at dark?” That’s another of my home-made rules. Hahaha

2 Likes

Doubt even then, they just bought their book reports.

2 Likes

The XXV Amendment provides for the President to appoint a Vice President with the advice and consent of the Senate. That was how we got our only un-elected President: Gerald Ford. When Spiro Agnew quit (rather than be impeached), Nixon appointed Ford. When Nixon quit (rather than be impeached and convicted), Ford assumed the Presidency and appointed Nelson Rockefeller as his Vice President.

The only way Paulie gets behind the Resolute desk via that sort of route is to convince Pence to name him as Vice President. He’d then have to rely on the Speaker in 2018 to take out Pence for him.

Hemingway’s brother, sister and father also committed suicide as well as granddaughter, Margaux. But that’s the kind of thing you learn when you read stuff and not just watch cable news.

2 Likes

When I was a teenager, my family lived in San Francisco for a couple of years. We were out in the Sunset District (also called the avenues). One day my dear old dad declared he knew why it was called the Sunset. The sun never rose.

1 Like

It’s that time of year. Fog in a.m., warming in afternoon, fog again at night. This will probably be the pattern on Tuesday.

I should add it took a few years of watching this phenomenon and reading about weather that I could attribute it to what I call the Valley Vacuum Theory. As it cools inland, warm air is pulled in to compensate, and we experience the flow of the onshore cool air going on its way.

2 Likes

I agree.

It just occured to me ( I am so slow) that this discusting behavior of Flump’s is an attempt to destroy the office of the President, thereby destroying Obama or trying to destroy any remnant of Obama. All Flump needs to do now is defecate on the carpet and then he would be just about complete.

8 Likes

I don’t think he is intelligent enough to premeditate destroying the Presidency. I think the problem is, he never read a single presidential autobiography or read any in-depth books about the presidency. He thought being President would be easy - all adoring crowds and compliant congress.

3 Likes