Discussion: Trump Tweets Video Of Himself Attacking Figure With CNN Logo Edited Over Face

Me too! Also spelling & math. Great with pictures though.

3 Likes

Whatever made you think you had to apologize for that.

Never! I can look at him anytime

2 Likes

ā€C. ā€œI thought I could do it from Mar-an-Lago.ā€

FTFY. :innocent:

While Trump insists that the media is fake, he posts a clip of himself participating in a sport thatā€™s staged.

And I thought we fell down the rabbit hole with Reaganā€™s election . . . .

1 Like

I thought he was supposed to be technology-challenged, i.e., he canā€™r or doesnā€™t e-mail or use a computer, and that Twitter was his only tech thing. If that is true, who edited the video for him? How did he create it and who is helping him and egging him on?

4 Likes

Good questions!!!

It was posted on Reddit. Like everything else, he just slapped his name on it and took credit.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll see your ā€œbedroom eyesā€ and raise you.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s the whole quiz. When you click on an answer, and any of them would work because heā€™s that clueless, youā€™ll see a checkmark or an X to tell you if itā€™s right or not.

Apparently, you donā€™t hear those voices in his head.

So somebody else created it and he just re-Tweeted it with his name?

1 Like

With so many voices in his head, when he masturbates, is it considered group sex?

7 Likes

Actually, the man is consumed by deeply repressed shame for which he compensates by unrestrained inappropriate acting out.

2 Likes

Itā€™s sex with the person he loves the most.

6 Likes

Follow along @tena. This oneā€™s for you.

Happy B-Day, BTW. 150! Well done!

2 Likes

And donā€™t forget, there are no checks on the ability of the president to fire nuclear weapons. The only thing that can stop him from doing so is some military person refusing to obey a direct order, and they are chosen specifically to avoid that kind of person in those positions.

1 Like

Canadian Boychick With Tuches.

3 Likes

If I said ā€œan historicalā€ aloud, Iā€™d have to drop the ā€œhā€ sound, which I donā€™t normally do

Yeah, we know. It has been obvious he is unfit for a while. And precisely what do you propose we do? The 25th amendment requires that either he says he is unable to discharge his duties (Chance of that happening: 0%) or that the VP and a majority of the cabinet declare him unfit. Not likely, they want him distracting people while they dismantle the parts of government they hate.

Respectfully, from your perspective what are the signs that heā€™s in a full on psychotic break?

Iā€™ve been taking the recent crap as his M.O. of turbo-amping up the attention-getting, norm-offending diversions in a somewhat strategic way. And seeing the willingness to act out more ā€œvividlyā€ as a sign of just how badly he needs a diversion.

I thought Rachel Maddow did an excellent job of explaining how effective each of these norm-bruising diversions is because they require society to respond/to reaffirm norms and keep eyes off of other things.

1 Like