Discussion: Trump Tweets From Vacation: 'Mitch, Get Back To Work'

1 Like

Mitch, get back to work and put Repeal & Replace, Tax Reform & Cuts and a great Infrastructure Bill on my desk for signing. You can do it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 10, 2017

That's not official until he pats Mitch on the ass.
7 Likes

A Republican clusterf*ck and a distraction from North Korea, all in under 140 characters.

I’ll take it.

16 Likes

“Tax Reform & Cuts.” That must have slipped through - it is supposed to be described only as “Tax Reform.”

8 Likes

Hey, Mitch, get back and beat that dead horse while I cheat on a golf course.

by the end of August, Trump will have spent all or part of 53 days in office at leisure, compared with 15 days for Obama through August 2009. What’s more, Trump will have played at least 33 rounds of golf, nearly double Obama’s 17 rounds — and that’s even before Trump gets to his vacation spot, an actual golf course.

18 Likes

Keep it up, you ferret wearing sh%tgibbon!

It’s not like you need McConnell to get anything done!

Oh.

5 Likes

LOL, Idiot In Chief keeps this up and he might piss old Mitchy off to the point that Mitch works to get Trumpy fired and replaced with Pence.

7 Likes

Ha. Mitch is an ass, but not a patsy like Ryan. This is gonna be good.

10 Likes

ROFL

Feckless Mitch McConnell has been a huge disappointment to Old Two Scoops. I guess Donald will just have to roll up his sleeves and show them how to really get a deal done: from the golf course!!

10 Likes

Get back to work, Mitch!

10 Likes

“Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) delivered the final blow to McConnell’s repeal bill last month, joining Sens.”

I’m still blown away by the absolutely coldblooded, bad ass way in which McCain went about it. That thumbs down was a middle finger in the face to McConnell, PP, and the entire GOP.

16 Likes

And while you’re at it Mitch, peel me some grapes, the red kind, without the seeds. And make sure that my chalice is kept replete.

10 Likes

Everyone else tweets, Donald please go on permanent vacation.

1 Like

Propers to Senator Mazie Hirono D-Hawaii who also has stage four cancer and came all the way from that little island in the Pacific to vote no.

14 Likes

Turtle response: “Go fuck yourself, Asshole-elect.”

5 Likes

Exactly, the man is many, many awful things, but he’s not stupid and he’s not gonna roll over and be PP’s bitch.

Some have theorized that the reason Mitch kept bringing back the zombie healthcare bills is because he wanted it to be crystal clear to everyone that he did everything he could do. That PP is blaming him anyway is only going to hasten the unwraithing.

8 Likes

It is the duty of the President to propose and it is the privilege of the Congress to dispose.
–FDR

5 Likes

More and more clearly, Trump was a plant by Obama to ensure his work stayed intact, and the Republican Party was destroyed.

4 Likes

@littlegirlblue Freedom Caucus spokeswoman:

https://twitter.com/Alyssafarah/status/895699766603993088

3 Likes

Another response: I’m on a working vacation, Donald. Getting things done…just like you.