Discussion: Trump: TrumpCare Failed Because Of Democrats!

The asshole speaks.

2 Likes

Well, palpable means you can touch it. A whole lot of Republicans just decided their alternative was untouchable. So palpable works just as well as palatable. Nom-nom :yum:

3 Likes

Works for me!

3 Likes

I found one that might suffice for a “low bar”
Try this:

I would file this under “unclear on the concept”.

9 Likes

:joy:

[quote=“j.dave, post:16, topic:53533, full:true”]
Those damn Democrats made it possible for people to get health insurance they liked.

I hate when that happens
[/quote]Democrats can take some ownership and pride for this bill going down, keeping healthcare for 24 million people, saving lives and making people healthier, as well as preserving many families’ economic health. And make it known that they will continue to try all they can to keep helping regular folks, not only with healthcare, but jobs, education, etc., etc., if the Republicans will just get out of the way and let them do so. Define the difference between the parties.

6 Likes

See “supernova”, “neutron star” and “white dwarf”.

1 Like

At last, a coherent and not untruthful sentence from the orange shitgibbon…

1 Like

Too bad it’s not a real tweet from the shitgibbon.

1 Like

The Dairy Farmers of America think you should drink at least that much every day. “Almond juice” and “soybean soup” don’t count.

3 Likes

I’d love for the Dems to be able to take complete credit for it but it actually failed because it was a hot mess and you didn’t have to be a liberal to see it.

3 Likes

Really? Oh, well, that accounts for it, then.

1 Like

and his pal Saul.

1 Like

I think this is what we need to repeat over and over again until his supporters finally hear and fully understand the message.

3 Likes

And the republicans bragged for seven years that they didn’t vote for Obamacare. You reap what you sow, donnieboy!

3 Likes

435 Seats in Congress. 218 needed to pass a bill. 237 Republicans.
193 Democrats. Math.

7 Likes

“We learned a lot about loyalty” Yeah that you dont have much among your own party…

2 Likes

So Donnie is talking stellar stuff.

2 Likes

No Try. Do, or do not. There is no try. And, if I Do not, then it’s THEIR fault.

1 Like

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available