Discussion: Trump: TrumpCare Failed Because Of Democrats!

2 Likes

https://cdn.trumpfaketweet.com/uploads/trump-tweet20170324-32437-poji24.jpg

51 Likes

Well, they only had 7 years to write a palatable alternative and they only have a whopping House majority. Legislatin’ is hard!

45 Likes

Wow. This was my last comment on TPM.

39 Likes

“We were very close; it was a very, very tight margin,” he said. “We had no Democrat support. We had no votes from the Democrats. They weren’t going to give us a single vote, so it’s a very difficult thing to do.”

I know I just used this the other day, but…

29 Likes

If Obama and the Democrats never passed ACA in the first place, none of this would have happened. It’s all their fault!

35 Likes

Gee Donny, I seem to remember Nancy Pelosi PASSING the ACA with ZERO Republican support. Now THAT was a “very difficult thing to do.”

So who’s the REAL leader?

83 Likes

He is a child!

9 Likes

Those who can, do. Those who can’t become fake presidents.

26 Likes

I mean who wouldn’t go for a Kill em and Bankrupt em Tax Breaks for Millionaires Health Care Plan®™
Something for everybody

Wasamatter wit dem Democrats

15 Likes

Maybe if you tried reaching out to the Democrats. That’s it: it’s all your fault because you didn’t reach out!

17 Likes

I’ll give him this; at least he capitalized “Democrats.”

10 Likes

Trump also argued on the campaign trail that electing a Republican-controlled Congress would allow him to quickly dismantle the health care law and pass other pieces of legislation. “With a Republican House and Senate, we will immediately repeal and replace the disaster known as Obamacare,” Trump said at another event. “A Republican House and Senate can swiftly enact the other items in my contract immediately, including massive tax reduction.”

35 Likes

Wow! Who saw this coming? Right outa left field!

21 Likes

He speaks, he lies. :unamused:

18 Likes

Those damn Democrats made it possible for people to get health insurance they liked.

I hate when that happens.

28 Likes

How awful the Democratic minority did not pass this bill to be signed by Hillary into law!

9 Likes

Wow! Blaming Democrats when you have a 44 vote margin in the House is incredible. Deflect, deflect, deflect - blame the Democrats. Sorry, this is not how it works. You and your party failed to improve health care for the American people. Your bill took health care away from millions and increased the deficit. You failed!

30 Likes
12 Likes

I predict the Weekly Shabbet Crazy Tweetram is going to be epic this weekend.

30 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available