Discussion: Trump Told Defense Head He Doesn't Want To Go To War With Iran

1 Like

What a crockā€¦pure manipulation. He has already started his ā€œWag the Dogā€ narrative for justifying war with Iran with his bogus claim that ā€œhe heard some bad stories about Iranā€!

7 Likes

ā€œThis stinks worse than a pair of armored trousers after the Hundred Years War!ā€

(ā€œBaldrick, have you been eating dung again?ā€)

9 Likes

Some of my advisers want to attackā€¦some of them donā€™t want toā€¦I donā€™t WANT to attackā€¦but make no mistake we could attackā€¦and it would be a very decisive attackā€¦Iā€™ll be making a decision very soonā€¦weā€™ll see what happens

19 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised, at all, if it was Rump who was being manipulated by Pompeo & 'Stache. Theyā€™re the ones who really and truly want to go to war with Iran. I think Rump is being wagged by the Pompeo dog. What Rump wants is entirely irrelevant, good or bad. They either want war with Venezuela or Iran. Putin apparently has let the regime know to keep their hands off the South Amer. country. So, Iran it is.

Pompeo & 'Stache are the ones driving the car off the cliff.

7 Likes

Silly question, I know, but does anyone (including Trump himself) have any idea what he wants to do with Iran? Other than Putin?

We had a perfectly fine nuclear agreement that he trashed with nothing to replace it. Kind of like the ACA. Hmmā€¦wonder what they have in common.

7 Likes

Dotard had his ICE nominee look Iran in the eyeā€¦

Trumpā€™s pick for ICE director: I can tell which migrant children will become gang members by looking into their eyes

5 Likes

ā€œThe Washington Post reported on Wednesday that Trump was getting irritated with Bolton and Flynn for their ā€œwarlikeā€ strategy with Iranā€.

ummmmm

3 Likes

10 Likes

Define ā€˜ideaā€™.

Iā€™m asking because he was yammering bout how he could get a better Iranian deal in '16 and '17, yetā€¦

7 Likes

Trump was show boating in Iran, like in N korea he wants an invitation to Iran, so he can calm down a situation he caused and look good to his base.

2 Likes

@pshah

4 Likes

Many people are saying Kim Kardashian and Ped Nugent are waiting in the shadows to take over from Strap-on and Pompous.

4 Likes

If trump really did not want to go to war he would fire Bolton and Pompeo. That he hasnā€™t says he is just looking for an excuse. This isnā€™t made for TV show donald.

2 Likes

Is Donnie aware that the original deal he left took 10 years to negotiate and involves a whole lot of other countries? Nah, all he sees is the surfaceā€¦ If heā€™s lucky.

4 Likes

Look on the bright side, maybe this is the exception that proves the rule: nobody in their right mind would ever want to have Corporal Bone Spurs calling the shots.

2 Likes

What a wimp. Every other country on the planet is laughing at us now, realizing they can do anything they want, and Trumpā€™s too chickenshit to do anything about it.

Iran could invade Israel tomorrow and heā€™d waffle about it.

3 Likes

Trump finally figured out he has no European allies for a war with Iran it any other war. He has weakened the U.S. in the Middle East because Iran knows we are standing alone.

3 Likes

Well, we do always have Israel. But, yeah. thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Remember the Liberty!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available