Discussion: Trump Swears That 'Something Strange Is Going On At Fox' After Buttigieg Event

I’m sure you’ll find a way to swing it.

3 Likes

The other day somebody here offered that Tom Steyer ought to buy Fox News and then destroy it. I thought that a capital idea at the time but if Fox keeps inviting democrats for town halls and also covering issues in a journalistic nonpartisan way they certainly will chase off the wingers. In the process they could become actually useful compared to what they are now.
I’m sure I am hoping for too much

But just one to do “the Twist”.

2 Likes

This is the BEST ARGUMENT YET for more of the Democratic Presidential Candidates to do their own “Town Hall” on Fox.

The more it drives a wedge between Trump and FOX, the better, and it has the additional effect of exposing the FOX News crowd to what they have been denied hearing and seeing for decades now. The TRUTH about DEMOCRATS and what they stand for.

That is a Win, Win in my book.

“somebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me”

Watch out Donny, next time they interview you, they may be wearing a wire.

1 Like

Fox soon to become the Angry Democrat Channel followed by being downgraded to coffee boy status by Trump.

1 Like

Distraction.

This is a boring movie.

Trump is the least self-aware person ever to allow himself to be revealed to the public. OMFG, even the most outrageous televangelists had handlers to obscure self-indulgent displays of excess, idiocy and fetish. Trump isn’t just intransigent, he is willfully stupid and has been, lifelong, habitually indulged in displaying the huge stupid that comprises his entire personality and worldview.

I think it was inevitable that with the departure of Roger Ailes, the extremely tight management of Fox as a propaganda outlet had to be loosened up a bit. Yes, I agree that any movement on their part toward true integrity in reporting would be superficial at best. They’re always going to push their brand of crazed right-wing celebrities spouting political outrage ahead of actual news reporting.

“poop on granny”

Props for that! Thanks for the chuckle.

1 Like

OT: More incompetence and maybe he should worry less about Fox and more about his current quagmires. In Senator Murphy’s words all tactics and no strategy. What a mess.

2 Likes

Bernie Sanders was on last month and did just fine, so it’s not only Mayor Pete.

Have you watched any of the Fosse/Verdon mini-series? Its been quite good.

1 Like

I don’t feel quite as strongly opposed to Democrats appearing on Fox since I understand that it is making Trump very angry. (In general, I still think that we should limit availability to an audience that will never really listen to us, or vote in favor of out candidates or policies.)

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available