Discussion: Trump Swears That 'Something Strange Is Going On At Fox' After Buttigieg Event

“Did you see this guy last night? I did want to watch. You always have to watch the competition, if you call it that,” Trump said. “And he was knocking the hell out of Fox and Fox — somebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me.”

Sounds like Shecky Trump was on fire last night for the rubes.

You’re married, why don’t you just ask the balanchine?

1 Like

Yet some people here fine puns a pavane in the neck. humorless types I imagine.

4 Likes

oh, they’re just polka-ing fun at the president, that’s all

3 Likes

Huey Lewis called, he wants his song back.

1 Like

Jazz hands

1 Like

Ratings.

Next question?

First, they are not a news outlet.

Second, third, fourth and on

MONEY

The only reason I can imagine FOX is trying some balance is the advertiser boycotts are having some effect. Plus, the new slimmed down Fox is already getting pushback from the producers of the few remaining programs they keep, Simpsons and Family Guy (Seth McFarland) to stop being the mouthpiece of the president.

I don’t think they will change, but it is always about the money - not news, and not Fair and Balanced.

3 Likes

Absolutely love it!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Watch it, Squirrel. There’s a fox trotting towards you and no convenient telephone polka near by for you to climb.

3 Likes

You kids back there better start behaving or I’m gonna have to tell your Mambo.

2 Likes

He just goes to his imaginary safe place…a beautiful mountain valley with fields full of wildflowers that spell
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING EVER BORN.

For President Chump, allowing the ‘others’ a platform or voice on his state-run media arm is strange. He simply cannot conceive how anyone would not worship him, or why Fakes News would not toe the party line. As the overwhelming amount of negative reportage accumulates, Fakes News cannot always reflect Sanders’ pronouncements or Drumpf’s childish thoughts.

He’s admitted that is exactly how he feels about “betrayal” - out loud on teevee.

1 Like

I’m trying to read this thread on my phone but I’m having trouble, some kind of jitter bug is messing up my screen…

3 Likes

Dang but trump is sensitive.
One democrat is on Fox and trump feels outnumbered. That boy be paranoid.

1 Like

What’s going on is that 60% of the American public hates your guts more than you could possibly understand with that pea sized, narcissistically obsessed brain of yours, Asshole.

4 Likes

O wordy word word!

1 Like

Especially the “searing and agonizing” part…
I’m going for peanuts cuz popcorn isn’t cutting it.

3 Likes

Live by the oligarch, die by the oligarch

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available