Discussion: Trump Swears That 'Something Strange Is Going On At Fox' After Buttigieg Event

1 Like

Trump: There’s a coup in FOX!

22 Likes

It’s beyond me why a news outlet would take pride in being so partisan instead of pretending to be objective.

6 Likes

It’s the “DEEP STATE” over at FOX!

Everybody stop watching FOX and go to SINCLAIR INSTEAD!!!

18 Likes

Eventually Trump will say something vile about Mayor Pete’s marriage or launch an investigation of him.

22 Likes

Moar popcorn please

14 Likes

"… somebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me.” Donnie The Con

Like everything else has to be explained to him.

But maybe even Fux is starting to wake up to the fact that the Orange Shitgibbon is naked. (snark emoticon)

6 Likes

But in the meantime he’ll attack his megaphone network, since the Murdoch now in charge doesn’t chat with him all the time.

6 Likes

16 Likes

He probably tried to sneak a kevlar vest that had a couple specks of dirt on it from his deployment past the CIF (Central Issue Facility) people…

3 Likes

Everything Dump touches turns to shit. I sure hope Fox is not an exception
Best thing to happen for a while

29 Likes

I think if you take “news outlet” out of your concept of Fox, and replace it with “parasitic vulture seeking to suck the vital juices out of liberal democracy” it will all make sense to you.

16 Likes

Ah poor old Doonie is missing his friend Roger Ailes.

5 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I’m enjoying this circular firing-squad.

Most appropriate for traitors I think.

9 Likes

From day one, his followers have deeply confused the “off the cuff” bullshit, which is in syntax, cadence, and coherence that sound like them, with “telling it like it is.” I don’t know why more people don’t point this out.

5 Likes

A coup de grâce maybe? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

You know it will happen.

1 Like

explain the whole Fox deal to me

Sure. It’s still a right wing propaganda machine but new management believes propaganda is more effective when it’s masked behind a thin, to the point of transparency, veneer of bipartisanship. Fooling some of the people all of the time is not enough to win national elections.

7 Likes

Fox will always have Rump’s back. And all the Rethugs as well. it’s just that they’re smart enough to realize the value of getting Dems on their network. For them, the value of appearing “bipartisan” is important. They’ll always have the Rethugs; no need to worry about that. But getting the Dems on is pretty much priceless for them.

A shame that more Dems didn’t realize this.

10 Likes

And when the pushback comes, claim he is being attacked because of his ‘faith.’

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available