Discussion: Trump Swears That 'Something Strange Is Going On At Fox' After Buttigieg Event

Gawd I despise the wretched vile creature that is Chump. He is going to require that we outlast him. He never gives up, never admits defeat, is at war with the entire universe and laws of nature. His entire flailing and denigrations and turning everything into a shit quagmire because he feels he operates there best…means each and every one of us have been conscripted to dive up to our eyeballs in the shit sewer and have the stamina to hold the crying baby’s violent tantrums until he is completely still. He has proven that nothing else will turn him. He will stoop to ANY ploy. He will flail and thrash and kick the dog and poke an infant in the eye and poop on granny while she sleeps and piss in the punch bowl. Why? Because he is on a mission to save America? No, because that is just how his whole poisonous and deathly life has unfolded. Somehow it has worked for him. And he finds that the US has no natural defenses to someone as low and loathesome and shameless as him. All he had to do to rise above it all, was go under it all. Sink to the next level of filth. When they can’t survive in the rotting O2 depleted depths, Chump goes a little lower.

It isn’t that he is bereft of all skills. And I think we really need to recalibrate Chump as a blackmailer and now he has the DOJ and Putins’ Kompromat machines…he is putting the arm on everyone. Don’t sleep on that.
But Red Don doesn’t need many skills. He just has to be willing to sink lower, cheat harder, withstand all humiliations, embarrass humanity to unsustainable levels…and he can clear the field of many obstacles. It is easy when you know how! And it is easy when you have no other goals as POTUS except your own survival, the furtherance of your crimes, and destruction of your enemies.

23 Likes

"somebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me.”
Here’s the deal Donnie
Tax cuts for the rich , Conservative Supreme Court , a good war for the Arms dealers.
You were supposed to deliver those things but ya had to take cash from the Russians
Ya screwed up , it’s getting too close to home

21 Likes

He must be fuming not so much about this as about the occasional mild criticisms from Wallace et al. As our resident experts in malignant narcissism will point out, any criticism, especially from someone he sees as an ally, feels like a searing, agonizing betrayal.

23 Likes

"… [S]omebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me.”
— Stable Genius, a really smart guy

Dear UPenn Economics Degree Purchaser:

Thank you for your recent request to “explain the whole Fox deal to you.”

It’s really quite simple. Fox News broadcasts things, which MAGAts can watch for free. In exchange for providing the free “programming” Fox News sells ads to cover its expenses and make as much profit as possible.

Although we have no record of you graduating at the top of your class, including a single appearance on any Dean’s List, we still consider this basic business model for media companies well within the grasp of even the dumbest 3rd Year transfer students, especially those who haven’t gained admission to the University without benefit of sibling string-pulling and/or a large donation(s) to our endowment fund.

Should you need further information on this subject, feel free show this letter to any representative of Trump University for complimentary remedial courses.

Sincerely,

Economics Department
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsyvania

22 Likes

Just wanted to read that again.

10 Likes

Ah, trouble in paradise.

3 Likes

Please, please, mr pretend-president, use the bully pulpit to encourage your deranged supporters to Boycott Fox.

This sounds like snark and largely it is, since it’ll never happen. But ohhhh if he did…cracks imaginary beer, watches heads explode

6 Likes

Money.

5 Likes

Trump Swears That ‘Something Strange Is Going On At Fox’

4 Likes

I think the leadership team at Fox has done a deep dive into the aging of their basic demographic and have come to the conclusion that they have to retool a little. Their basic demographic is aging out at a pretty good clip.

In addition, Trump’s ratings, especially among the farmers and others dependent on farmers, must be falling. He hasn’t exactly been winning new jobs for his base.

I think there is a little trouble brewing in the Fox family.

11 Likes

I’d normally complain about the choreography, but I don’t want to be fosse about it.

12 Likes

Don’t forget the generational change in the Murdochs. Daddy Murdoch is much more conservative than his kids, and as they’re starting to call the shots they’re trying to shift it more to try to become a real news channel.

Business does drive everything, the markers are on the wall that the MAGA brand lives and dies with Trump, so unless Fox wants to fade out when Trump does, they have to do something.

10 Likes

So I’m guessing that pretty soon, either Fox will rescind all it’s invites to Democratic candidates or MAGAts will no longer be allowed to watch Fox News.

Get ready for the rapid rise of the robotic voices spewing conspiracy theories like cotton candy on One America Network News. I’m sure Scavino and Parscale will be spending more of his 2020 campaign funds to get those stories aired and in their giant Facebook ad buys.

Soon the rubes back home will be parroting OAN as the only channel that tells them “the truth”.

1 Like

But I thought networks were SUPPOSED to cover both sides.

4 Likes

I know an older Trump supporter who cannot stand his Twitter habits.
Loves the wall,
Loves the America First rhetoric,
See him as ‘strong’,
But thinks the twitter business is juvenile and unseemly.

So the applause there does not surprise me.

3 Likes

Can you imagine the fury of the tempest going on in this man’s tiny brain at any given moment?..lurching from lucidity to madness to incomprehensible gibberish in seconds…blurting out garbage and expecting rational people to just accept it as though it didn’t come from a serial liar and consummate con man.

4 Likes

You think you can just waltz in here with your puns and bon mots. Well let me tell you something m’bucko. You can’t dance around this one.

6 Likes

It takes two to tango.

6 Likes

Well, it’s no cake walk, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Chris Wallace and Britt Hume did explain it to him.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available