Discussion: Trump Swears That 'Something Strange Is Going On At Fox' After Buttigieg Event

somebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me.

I recommend a sit-down with The Death of Stalin, which Jeff Bezos will rent you for a mere $3.99.

Liked 1000 times!

1 Like

“What’s going on with Fox, by the way? What’s going on there?” Trump said during his campaign rally in Pennsylvania. “They’re putting more Democrats on than you have Republicans. Something strange is going on at Fox, folks. Something very strange.”

Sounds to me like the Dumbbell is calling for himself to be primaried.

1 Like

This sounds like a job for John (is my mustache on straight) Bolton.

1 Like

You don’t work the Fox referee - the Fox referee works you.

They do, but are dismissed by his followers as elitists who “don’t get it”.

2 Likes

Easy there, racist moron manbaby! Don’t throw your media mouthpiece under the bus unless your lemmings can turn somewhere else (Sinclair, if you’re listening…).

2 Likes

Yeah, how dare the “fair and balanced” news network do anything other than praise every stupid thing Trump says 24/7.

1 Like

You could make a movie about nothing but the moment when Dr. Frankenstein attempts to create some distance from his Monster, and The Monster attempts to disguise his terror at being cut loose.

1 Like

11 Likes

“They’re putting more Democrats on than you have Republicans."

Hmm. Yeah. I totally believe that.

2 Likes

Dear Current Occupant:
Here’s the deal: someone over at Fox is beginning to realize that they mounted the wrong horse - Lady Karma - and are likely to get thrown like a hapless Kentucky Derby jockey soon. So they are moving to correct course. Got it?
Gleefully,
America

1 Like

Trumps innumeracy is revealing. One Democrat appearing on Fox is “more Democrats on than you have Republicans”.

4 Likes

The funniest part of this was that Chris Wallace didn’t even make a token, half-hearted effort to defend his colleagues.

3 Likes

I’m digging, but I don’t know where you found that word.

1 Like
4 Likes

@ralph_vonholst @squirreltown You kids! Don’t make me stop this car!

7 Likes

If you’re an authoritarian the hard core truth is that people are not only supposed to do what you say, they are supposed to anticipate your wants and never, ever fail to defend you vigorously should anyone be foolish enough to criticise you. Naturally you hate all that fact-checking, quantified analysis stuff, and want anybody who tries it winding up starving in a slum somewhere, but bottom line is that even impling the chief has done anything objectionable much less wrong is (a) bad and (b) punishable as is failure to defend him.

Trump was not pissed at Fox for inviting the opposition, he was pissed they treated the opposition reasonably and did not actively contradict or attack them as needed. Bet the Fox ‘opinion people’ are pretty pissed too. Don’t know if Wallace is taking the heat (yet), but wouldn’t be surprised to find out the producer of the show is.

3 Likes

“…somebody is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me.”

Not that there is something that needs explaining, but does anyone try to explain anything to this jackass anymore?

1 Like
5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available