Discussion: Trump Suggests China May 'Put A Heavy Move' On North Korea After Missile Test

1 Like

It seemed to me more like China is telling the US to lay off North Korea . But maybe I am the one that is disconnected from reality.

5 Likes

“Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!”

Will they “move on her like a bitch?”

Just asking questions, Mr. So-Called Potus.

23 Likes

Will they load up on tic-tacs first?

23 Likes

Yeah right… because Trump called them? China doesn’t do anything that’s not in it’s own interest and nothing the US has done over the last few years has moved them to reign in PPRK.

4 Likes

“Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!” Trump tweeted.

Like a fake body-slam? That kind of move?

13 Likes

“Heavy Move?”

At least Trump didn’t suggest sending in Cosby.

3 Likes

So like, China is going to take North Korea to a Date Night movie and try cop a feel?

I am sure Trump would approve of that.

5 Likes

It is so presidential to talk like a two bit horny gangster.

16 Likes

tRump doesn’t even remember what he had for dinner last night. You think I give a shit what he thinks or suggests? If the people in his administration were smart, they’d keep him out of the loop. That way, he can’t do as much damage.

3 Likes

what in god’s name is a heavy move?! Is it doing absolutely nothing while our pretend-president dicks around on twitter? Cause that’s what my money’s on.

5 Likes

Heavy move? That’s tough guy speak for badda bing, badda boom from his failed lounge act. Just like “doesn’t have anything better to do with his life” comment. Apparently tRump would rather be golfing than pretending he has the ability to be Pr*sident. Just another dickish example of how he projects his own insecurities onto others.

It seems tRump, soon headed to the G20, will be there to talk about such matters, but only if he can come off sounding like a made-for-TV mobster that likes to threaten people and where everything is resolved by the end of the show.

11 Likes

The President does nothing but twitter these days. It is all he’s got because he is utterly over his head. Once again he embarrasses the country.

10 Likes

I feel like if I was in this administration every day would be spent uttering WTF.

8 Likes

You would have quit by now. The WTF for me is why top advisors are still there. Why haven’t more resigned from this corrupt/inept administration?

6 Likes

So if South Korea and Japan stop “putting up with” North Korea, what, exactly, does Trump think they are going to do about it?

This guy is in so far over his head.

Next tweet will blame problem on Obama: Jobs because of Trump, North Korea missile testing because of Obama.

6 Likes

[quote=“addicted4444, post:15, topic:58512, full:true”]
I feel like if I was in this administration every day would be spent uttering WTF.
[/quote]I’m nowhere near being in this administration, and all of my days are spent screaming WTF?!

9 Likes

Laughed so hard at that I Liked the comments above and below it before I managed to Like yours :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe when China says “no, no”, it means “yes, yes”.
From The Real World Wisdom of Donald Trump

3 Likes

China May ‘Put A Heavy Move’ On North Korea

LOL…yeah sure.

1 Like