Discussion: Trump Stared At Walls, Wandered Out Of Room While Ryan Explained Health Care

1 Like

Walking out on Paul Ryan’s cockamamie may be the sole wise thing Trump has reportedly done so far.

42 Likes

Ryan wasn’t a policy wonk, he was a bona fide wanker!

17 Likes

I swear he’s like Chance without any wisdom, gardening or otherwise.

28 Likes

So when does Trump start talking to the portraits of his predecessors? Or has that happened already? To quote Dean Wormer, “Fat, dumb and happy is no way to go through life, son!”

10 Likes

His mind was racing, “How do I more clearly demonstrate contempt for anyone that would waste my time talking about health care for those who can’t afford a view of Central Park? Should I belch loudly? I could take a nap? Or offer them the crumbs of this piece of cake I just ate?”

24 Likes

Did he show more interest in the privatization of Social Security and the Veterans Administration?

8 Likes

The raw childish boredom and the need to express contempt were leapfrogging over each other.

40 Likes

While I am sure Trump did not miss anything from any discourse that Ryan gave on policy, I really expected the headline to read “Trump Stared At Walls, Wandered Out Of Room, Sniffed Glue While Ryan Explained Health Care”.

It would explain so much.

9 Likes
26 Likes

I have to admit I would ignore anything Ryan had to say about Healthcare because I know it would all be a lie, not that I don’t care about it. Trump doesn’t care about anything that does not impact his ego.

11 Likes

Sadly, Ryan would not get to his favorite part of the explanation and so he was unable to cover the effects of Ayn Rand on 21st Century healthcare.

2 Likes

Do you think the staff puts away the Play-Doh set at the end of each day or just leaves it out and adds water in the morning to rehydrate? I assume he spends office hours sitting on a play mat with a bowl of Goldfish crackers, a big sippy cup of diet Coke and a deluxe Play-Doh set. I assume at least one secretary is tasked with making sure he goes to the potty for number 1&2 and doesn’t track Play-Doh into the grown up areas of the building.

14 Likes

In excerpts from former communications staffer Cliff Sims’ new White House exposé, President Donald Trump is at times irate, paranoid and petty.

Wow! What a bombshell.

28 Likes

And yet this schmuck Ryan continued to carry water for Trump.
I guess there is no bottom to the humiliation Republican leadership is/was willing to endure, as long as tax cuts are possible.

29 Likes

Sure, it’s appalling, but it’s nothing that at manufactured crises can’t distract from.

6 Likes

This walking colostomy bag will always be the best the GOP can do.

Come back shade of Barry Goldwater! All is forgiven!

5 Likes

Irate, paranoid, petty, disinterested, stares at the walls. Is this dementia, or is it a lifelong habit of playing the part of an important person, while others do the work?

18 Likes

Paul rAyn explaining healthcare or anything else to anyone is ludicrous. (Remember his budget that contained no numbers?) Add in the “presence” of Toadglans von Hamberder, the self-proclaimed “stable genius” who knows more about [insert subject] than anyone, and you’ve got yourself an entire episode of Theatre of the Absurd.

16 Likes

We need these accounts of White House dysfunction leaked to the media on a daily basis. That way the nation and the congress can see what is taking place and stage an intervention either by starting impeachment proceedings or a step further with the 25th amendment and forced resignation.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available