Discussion: Trump Spox Offers Bizarre Analogy For Why Trump Is Out Only For Himself

I am watching Trump’s speech in Cincinnati (somewhat masochistic, I know). He is either high on something or truly unhinged. He has made references to all of his recent commentary in the news (Hillary’s emails, his Saddam comments, remarking on how little time is needed to comment on grandkids, etc.) so he has a certain amount of cognition left, but he is off the rails.

3 Likes

“In my father’s house are many mansions…all for me. No room for you.”

1 Like

Did Katrina just trot out another failed tRump product called ‘tRumpLogic’?

Goes good with tRump Steak and tRump Vodka. Or was tRumpLogic 101 one of the course offerings at tRump University?

1 Like

We tried… there was a bear baiting measure on the ballot that drew out the trapping and gun nuts… and bingo… with three folks in the race we have gov LePew again. Shameful.

2 Likes

Fiber… will clear out the system and if you include some DE it will clear out the parasites. Works on dogs and people.

1 Like

That was my sig line over at DKos until the last upgrade removed them, more’s the pity. I use it on another discussion site as well. I’ve never found a more apt quotation that sums up today’s conservative parties.

1 Like

I disagree. Donald wouldn’t have even been on that plane as he was flying in his private jet down to Mar-a-Lago. Flying commercial is for losers.

1 Like

To tell the truth, I knew one of the flight attendants who worked on that flight. They’d left Honolulu on the way to Auckland, just 30 minutes out so they were able to turn back to HNL. She described hanging on as she lay on the floor with her arms wrapped around the railing of the stairway that led to the upper deck.

1 Like

i hate it when they trot out the old bear baiting ploy. diabolical. and the dems didn’t counter with the lobster trap conundrum? man.

2 Likes

Will our weakened infrastructure be able to handle resulting outflow?

1 Like

Trouble is, Donald doesn’t share, so when the plane’s going down, suffocate, you losers!

1 Like

I didn’t watch the video, but that quote is after a paragraph on Hillary’s speech. It seems like the “she” refers to Hillary, not Katrina. Given that I don’t have a transcript of either the interview or the speech, that’s my best guess.

1 Like

Is he ever on the rails?

1 Like

Not sure what speech you mean unless it’s the one yesterday in NC, but here’s very good news more fully exonerating her that we know is not going to get the same amount of coverage.

1 Like

As written in the Libertarian Bible, Atlas Shrugged, required reading for Paul Ryan’s staff.

2 Likes

don’t feel sorry for katrina. she makes the really big bucks for saying the dumbest shit she can think of. now, who’s the dummy?

1 Like

Horrified apologies.

I assumed you posited a hypothetical, re: “imaginary scenario”.

Humor allows us to cope with the absurd horrors of life, but not at the expense of those who suffer.

Sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt.

1 Like

No, but this seems much worse than usual. The event was supposed to feature Gingrich, but I don’t know if he ever was called up to the podium. A Republican strategist just called the speech a “worrisome, rambling, variety show that is bombing.”

4 Likes

so they are on the upswing then? shit.

2 Likes

Did Pierson make that up on her own or was she given talking points by Manafort the Putin lover?

2 Likes