Discussion: Trump Spox Offers Bizarre Analogy For Why Trump Is Out Only For Himself

Or, as they famously said on the Titanic, “Women and children last!”

32 Likes

When THe Plane GOes DOwn in THE ocean There IS Only so MUCH room On the lIFE RAFT AND SO much FresH water to GO around. And SOMeone’s GOinG to GET eaten At some Point.

28 Likes

“[Trump] got rich and got out. And he thinks that’s something to be proud of.”

The entire GOP worldview in a nutshell.

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.” – John Kenneth Galbraith

57 Likes

Hedge fund managers won’t invite Trump to attend their holiday parties, fearing he would spoil the ambience, dissuade attendance by more reputable guests and sully the memories of the affair.

7 Likes

I am willing to have Donald Trump on an airplane as it depressurizes, so we can see what he does after he puts on his oxygen mask. Or perhaps Katerina Pierson would take his place - that seems reasonable.

3 Likes

He never filed a personal bankruptcy.

Does that sentence actually mean anything to anyone other than Donald Trump?

‘Hey. I tanked a ton of companies and filed bankruptcy 4 times. But I never filed personal bankruptcy.’

21 Likes

It angers me that his supporters are listening to this and saying “Mmm hmm, yeah…this makes total sense. mmm hmm.”

14 Likes

[removed because original post was corrected]

2 Likes

31 Likes

So essentially, Trump got rich by borrowing money and not paying it back. This is not building a great business, the is legalized looting.

28 Likes

I sent this quote to all my conservative friends. This should cause quite the shit storm. Thank you, @irasdad. :smiley:

1 Like

Trump: I ensure that nothing trickles down from me. I just don’t believe in Trickle Down Economics.

8 Likes

“Only one O2 mask and it belongs to me! It’s just bidness, Kat…besides minions are a dime a dozen.”

10 Likes

The only claim Trump has ever made is that he knows how to get rich. He won’t support that with tax forms, but that’s his claim to fame. So why does ANYONE think that, as president, he would do anything other than use the office to get richer? There is no evidence he’s EVER thought about anyone but himself and his wallet. Why would anyone think that would change now?

15 Likes

you forgot to mention the proctologists.

1 Like

trump’s idea of the very best deal: i win, you lose. ha ha.

ed’s idea of the very best deal: win, win. let’s do business again.

what am i missing?

5 Likes

“Well, I think you’re talking about the difference between running a private business and working in government,”

Yet Trump floated the idea of defaulting on our debt like he does in his business dealings where he screws over investors and vendors right and left.

13 Likes

It was actually six (6) times.

12 Likes

Always love how people point to her when demonizing social networks. It’s more than curious that they never mention …

In 1976, she retired from writing her newsletter and, despite her initial objections, allowed Evva Pryor, a social worker from her attorney’s office, to enroll her in Social Security and Medicare.

5 Likes