“Now the Europeans, on the other hand, are getting too bigly for their britches!” He continued. “A strategic nuclear attack there will show them who’s boss. Plus, Vlad says he’ll give me back the video of the underage hooker licking caviar off my belly.”
Let Congress pass sanctions, Trump can veto, and Congress can override.
Of course he will lift the sanctions. There are 63,000,000 acres that Exxon and Tillerson have the rights to drill on. How are they gonna collect their payola if the sanctions remain?
All this asshole does is manipulate people.
Pot meet kettle.
That would really seal the perception that he is Putin’s boy, doing the bidding of that country as a consequence of them rigging the election in his favor. I don’t see how he could recover from that self-inflicted blow, to lead the US. Is this how McConnell and Ryan see it, too? that they would have unbridled power to dismantle the US government, regardless what the Trump voters might have wanted?
You can’t leave pieces of that 18% Rosneft ownership just laying there naked and alone on a damp king-size bed…
Next week, we become a puppet state of a country with an economy smaller than three of our states. Next week, we become the puppet of a nation whose GDP about the same as Australia and Spain.
Yep.
hahahahahahaha I gotta laugh - there is no longer anyone behind the curtain - it’s all out in the open.
I am starting to think that was the main plan from the start. All the hate and pandering was just a means to an end
Chiselin’ Trump received his marching orders.
It would be unkind to have sanctions in place against the people who are actually in control of the incoming administration.
Trump says failed space jockey Flash Gordon is weak. Will lift sanctions on Planet Mongo if Ming the Merciless and his daughter, Princess Aura (woof!) cooperate. Dr. Zarkov to be investigated by FBI for using private subspace radio.
Yep! I do hope he does not only lift these recent sanctions but also lift ALL the sanctions (of which there are many put in place by Obama after the Crimea invasion) against Russia. And he personally invites all the diplomats back on Air Force One to resume operations here.
This would cement even in the most mutton-headed Trumpian’s head that he’s a traitor, needs to be not just impeached but also face a tribunal for treason.
You saw that to . Rachel Maddow dissected it the other night.
Watch
Cringe
Get disgusted
Admitted Putin “asset” Trump said…
I know what can go wrong - everything, and I am starting to see the end of the GOP in all of this. I really am.

