Discussion: Trump Says Pruitt's Resignation Was 'Up To Him,' No 'Final Straw' Despite Scandals

1 Like

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Flailing away on his inexorable but tortuous path to the shithole of history

He thinks he’s Donald the Great, and he’s really just the Marquis de Sad.

27 Likes

“Listen. I would have kept Scott, but he is too openly corrupt, even by my standards. If he was lower key about it, he’d be my attorney general by now”.

16 Likes

But they are all distractions! Every single official of cabinet rank is a distraction! When the history of this administration is written, the placeholder title will be: Teapot Doom.

7 Likes

What is a “record breaking regulation”? What is a “very environmental person”?

“He’ll go on to great things and he’s going to have a wonderful life, I hope,” Jesus Christ, Donald, did you send him to a farm upstate?

23 Likes

Oh so NOW Pruitt thought he was a distraction, after all these months and countless stories about him milking the system and using his office for cushy perks???

I’m gonna be the first to call BULLSHIT.

Oh and real nice job of draining the swamp, you Jack-O-Lantern jackass.

15 Likes

July 5th is a pretty good day for a news dump. Lots of people off, or too hungover to care.

6 Likes

“He’s a big believer” in destroying all environmental protections and “ he’s going to do a fantastic job” in being a corrupt lackey for the coal industry.

12 Likes

Asked if there was any “final straw” for Pruitt in his eyes, Trump said there wasn’t, and that the choice to resign had been Pruitt’s, saying “it was very much up to him.”

All lies. All liars. All the time.

9 Likes

“Would you like fries with your Original Spicy Chick-fil-A Deluxe® for only fifty-cents more?”

17 Likes

“We’ve gotten rid of record breaking regulations and it’s been really good.”

How were the regulations record-breaking?

" He is a very environmental person."

What does that mean?

11 Likes

whoops - should have read down!

1 Like

I think it means he’s biodegradable.

20 Likes

Wow. The ONE thing we knew Trump knew how to do was say “You’re FIRED!”, and he couldn’t even get that right. Both Trump and Pruitt are disgraceful thieves. I’m sure Sister Sarah will stick to this “becoming a distraction” pack of LIES!!!

9 Likes

Every time I see him, or I listen to this creature speak, I feel white hot levels of anger and disdain towards all the accomplices, because they are accomplices, who voted for this inarticulate, vile, boastful, racist bag of wind and piss.

23 Likes

No to mention so many of them adore him still.

7 Likes

There was “no final straw”, but we all know how Donnie hates being embarrassed. The wonderful lady (Mink?) who scolded Pruitt in the restaurant wasn’t embarrassing, of course.(/s) But the timing is grand.

6 Likes

Even the ones who he fucks over. That ain’t normal. That’s some kind of wierd, spiteful shit. It’s like someone who, having hit himself with a hammer, hits himself with a hammer a second time to get even.

11 Likes

Maybe people started taking seriously this question recently posed in the New Yorker:

Are Evangelical Leaders Saving Scott Pruitt’s Job?

6 Likes

Shorter Trump: “Scott Pruitt’s resignation isn’t about Scott Pruitt. It’s all about me and my best presidency in the cosmos.”

3 Likes