Discussion: Trump Says He Was 'Let Down' By A Few Republicans But Most Were 'Loyal'

3 Likes

just have the fucking signing ceremony in the Rose Garden. Nobody will think less of you, even if you have a ceremony for a non-existent bill.
Your evil eye won’t help you, either!
(Some great astronomy photos these days—can’t resist)

10 Likes

Donnie spent last night dining with senators already in favor of BCRA because he can’t stand dissent (and, I imagine, because Collins and Murkowski don’t want to be near him without a handy crowd to disappear into). This is a pattern that will repeat itself with every other piece of legislation.

26 Likes

Donald, the Goopers on the Hill aren’t really loyal to you.

12 Likes

Loyal to what ? Him ?

10 Likes

They? Dude you are the Republican President in that equation. Thus the proper term for you to use is “we,” but your ego just wouldn’t allow that would it you very special narcissistic snowflake you.

38 Likes

Keep attacking vulnerable GOP Senators when you have a two-vote margin, genius. See what it gets you.

53 Likes

He always thinks it about him. Now you’ll have him plotting campaigns against multiple senators. Never side with outsiders against the family.

13 Likes

Where is the great plan that Trump promised everyone he already had? Everybody covered with lower costs!

Why hasn’t he rolled that out for the Republicans to vote on?!?

Oh, right…7 years of promises and they still got nothing!

Forget the repeal. Go to committee, work WITH the Dems and fix what needs fixing. You know, legislate!

17 Likes

Megalomaniac Trumpy thinks that Repubs owe their loyalty to him, not their constituents. He has a learning disorder.

18 Likes

CBS reported Trump was dining with Senators last night urging support and saying “the Party will look like dopes” if repeal and replace fails. As the dinner was ending news arrived of the 2 additional defections.
I’m guessing Trump then demanded everyone’s ice cream…

18 Likes

"“He was at a dinner with a few Republican senators, where he was telling them that they would look like “dopes” if they could not pass the legislation, per Politico.”

I see one “dope” sitting at the head of that table…

9 Likes

A lot of people don’t know that you can’t repeal ACA on a simple majority vote. One more just found out in the last hour.

18 Likes

" How can we not do this after promising it for years?"

You don’t know what the hell you’re doing?

11 Likes

Nora didn’t offer a credit…

1 Like

He was let down by unloyal Senators? Unloyal to HIM apparently.

Sick and diseased, he still has no idea what it means to be the president for the country.

13 Likes

Loyal? LOYAL?!? They don’t owe you their loyalty, you smug prick, you are not king and emperor. They owe their loyalty to to their constituents who don’t want to die because they can no longer afford healthcare. And most of the time, they can’t even manage that.

Have you even read the Constitution? No, don’t bother. I know the answer.

30 Likes

It is amazing how little interest the man has in anything other than extracting money from whatever by any means possible.
Someone must have briefed him on how to put a cowboy hat on his head yesterday.

4 Likes

“Let it fail” That is Trump’s speciality, making stuff fail.

17 Likes

I wonder if this health care bill will ever be about the people who need health care so they can pay for medical tdreatment. Trump and his gang treat this whole issue like it’s a game of football. Or Yahtzee. It’s never abut the American people.

2 Likes