Discussion: Trump’s Longtime Personal Driver Sues Trump Org For 3,000 Hours Of Unpaid Overtime

2 Likes

Noel Cintron, who is listed in public records as a registered Republican […]

“In an utterly callous display of unwarranted privilege and entitlement and without even a minimal sense of noblesse oblige,” Trump and his businesses exploited the driver, Cintron says in the complaint.

Republicans sure are funny.

43 Likes

Trump’s personal driver for more than 25 years

I’m honestly curious what this driver dude was thinking.

33 Likes

Good luck, Mr. Cintron.

By the way, in all those years, did you happen to hear or observe anything … shall we say, interesting?

ETA: And I hope it was Michael Cohen who drafted his NDA, although it was probably a Trump Org attorney who actually knew what she/he was doing.

37 Likes

Duuuude, you waited way too long for this misadventure to happen.

20 Likes

FAKe NEws. TRUMp pays PEOPle who work FOR Him.

27 Likes

I mean, I don’t know what I expected. Of course Trump treats his driver like shit, quite possibly running afoul of labor laws in the process. Laws and respect are for little people.

20 Likes

LOL!!

Yeaahh - good luck with that, sucker :smirk:

10 Likes

ENEMY FROM WITHIN!!! Ungrateful ELITIST driver for WORLD’s GREATEST human being learned SO MUCH being around TRUMP. He should have paid TRUMP. TRUMP showed him so much love - somuchlovvvve … STILL loves him. FAKE NEWS media and DISHONEST lawyers turned this weak, greedy man against TRUMP.

32 Likes

Time for the Trump Charitable Foundation to hold another fundraiser for our military.

25 Likes

I’m imagining a political ad showing Trump’s claim that everyone will have better, cheaper health insurance contrasted with the quote that Trump eliminated his driver’s insurance completely. (I know his base won’t care.)

24 Likes

Get in line, pal

14 Likes

Poor guy.

All that work and nothing to chauffeur it.

79 Likes

This is a thinly-veiled job application. He’s advertising that, if he can drive Trump around all that time while gaining absolutely no idea how he does business or treats people, he would make a excellent driver for people with the very dirtiest secrets to protect.

11 Likes

Obviously, an Elite, Deep State Driver if there ever was one.

15 Likes

“an utterly callous display of unwarranted privilege and entitlement and without even a minimal sense of noblesse oblige.”

Isn’t that the Trump family motto?

23 Likes

Not what courts have concluded.

1 Like

Explains Trump’s rush to get SJ justices who will abolish overtime.

14 Likes

That Trump is a fair man and he always settles his debts.

Also Trump is a celebrity

6 Likes

Trump’s vision for America… dependency leading to poverty.

5 Likes