Discussion: Trump’s Inauguration Paid Trump’s Company — With Ivanka In The Middle

They not only don’t mind being cheated, they’ll contribute again when asked. They’re called Deplorables for many reasons, this being but one.

If you don’t believe me, ask any Trump supporter. One of the first inanities out of their mouths wlll be, “…but Hillary…”.That’s why calls to convert these folks after the Trump catastrophe are useless. They’re motivated by racism, natavism, misogyny, hate, and fear.

11 Likes

I was convinced about Individual 1 and the adderall until “ loss of appetite.”

Pretty sure the guy who delivers the KFC and Mickey D’s has a hard pass for the White House.

6 Likes

Skankee Ivankee strikes again!

1 Like

How dare you insult Honey Boo Boo that way!

3 Likes

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands. :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Greg Jenkins, who led George W. Bush’s second inauguration, was perplexed by the Trump team’s mammoth fundraising haul. “They had a third of the staff and a quarter of the events and they raise at least twice as much as we did,” Jenkins told WNYC and ProPublica this year. “So there’s the obvious question: Where did it go? I don’t know.”

Can you say money-laundering? Sure you can!

6 Likes

Someone should give Trump, the boys and Jarvanka a copy of the Untouchables for family movie night so they can see what brought down Al Capone

“What is going to put him in jail eventually, what is going to destroy everything he’s ever built and his children, is a 30-year, dishonest, criminal enterprise,”
Donny Deutsch

5 Likes

Shit Creek
No Paddle

7 Likes

Cant wait to see her in court without the benefit of 3 hours with a makeup artist and sylist

11 Likes

Some of the amazing ProPublica sub-plot of the Inaugural Criminal Investigation beyond reporting by WSJ is Ivanka’s involvement, Gates telling vendors to take money directly from donors (which would legally screw them both, I assume), and the illegal jacking of prices for Trump Hotel.

Trump Inauguaral. Not even in the WH, and I have visions of a guy opening an overcoat, “Hey, Buddy, you want to buy some watches?” or a guy selling unstamped cigarettes from the back of a truck.

9 Likes

Gates offered vendors 10% premium to accept payment in Russian Bitcoins.

3 Likes

Right, sure, but as Plucky pointed out I think last night, when Trump is crashing and burning they’re not owning the libs any more. They’re just watching their team getting pushed back into its own end zone, getting intercepted for TDs, fumbling, just screwing up time and again. And when your boy actually rips you off, well.

9 Likes

Me Too

1 Like

Again, they’ll double down and blame the “Deep State”, Obama’ the Clinton Foundation, Vince Foster, etc. Everyone except themselves and the corrupt fascist they supported.

They’ll be no genuflection, merely rage against the “libtards” and all they represent. If you expect some sort of epiphany by his supporters because of all this, you’re in for a rude awakening.

7 Likes

Does it apply here? He wasn’t yet president. Serious question.

1 Like

Looks like Princess Ivanka is in hot water. Sad.

8 Likes

Another sickening, sickly story about what it means to be a Trump outlaw.

4 Likes

When the Iraq invasion was becoming an albatross, they weren’t winning anymore either. So what did they do then? They joined the tea party and elected Donald Trump.

The people who were hoodwinked by decades of GOP deception and graft are not about to suddenly turn introspective. They’ll just look for more scapegoats.

4 Likes

Precisely.

2 Likes

For many righties, it’s specifically being cheated by someone lower in the social hierarchy that gets them angry. Getting cheated by their “elites” is how the system is supposed to work – take for example the right-wing working-class’s asinine support of union busting.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available