Discussion: Trump’s Inauguration Paid Trump’s Company — With Ivanka In The Middle

Trump would be lucky to rate comparison to the captain of a Somali pirate skiff

9 Likes

Signs of having an americano at 8 p.m…
hint: it’s 2 a.m. here

7 Likes

The corruption is a theme with the Trump family.

5 Likes

23 Likes

“Gates told the vendors that the inaugural committee had received pledges of more money than was initially targeted, and, therefore, he wished to reduce the publicly reported sum raised.”

And this right here is absolute bullshit. If anything Trump would be bragging about how much more he got donated that anyone else. Why keep it quiet? Well how else are you going to launder all that cash?

16 Likes

literal spit-take

5 Likes

There you go, treating Melanoma worse than all other First Ladies combined!

8 Likes

They forgot to put “twitchy thumbs” on the list.

7 Likes

I doubt it Matt, but I really, really hope you are right on this.

4 Likes

Well , being a family of grifters …

3 Likes

There is always Ivana, who clearly did a great job.

3 Likes

Aren’t those things blamed by celeb alt-righters (when caught crossing lines) on Ambient, not adderall?

2 Likes

read it again… since this is Ivanka’s potential problem, is Sarah HuckSan throwing Ivanka under the bus?

8 Likes

are you asking about Tom Barrack?

4 Likes

Let’s now imagine that pic of Ivanka with her pantsuit in orange.

6 Likes

If Martha Stewart can go to jail, this bitch of grifter certainly can…

13 Likes

Adderall should do exactly that IF it’s taken in the recommended dose and on a regular schedule. I would never assume Trump would be following those guidelines.

6 Likes

I agree with you … but we simply cannot dismiss the opinions of countless Republicans that fervently believe that waterboarding is an excellent way of extracting the truth from questionable characters.
So why not use the entire Trump regime as means of researching the Republican’s perceptions?

We should also be open to utilizing the "Salem Witch verification technique " on these subjects all in the interest of research …

3 Likes

So much corruption, so little time.

3 Likes

I don’t really know what they would do. They probably would react as you suggest…But whatever they would do would make a lot more sense if FOX News did not exist.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available