Discussion: Trump: Puerto Rico Leaders Want 'Everything To Be Done For Them'

Cubans are Cubans, not Hispanics.

But, no need to be so polite here - can you share how you really feel, Beattycat?

2 Likes

you misspelled ā€œmotherā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m of 2 minds. On the one handā€¦ hate is contagious. On the otherā€¦ I feel the contagion.

Please, letā€™s not advocate for the rape/death of anyone, though. Not even in jest. Not even in anger.

5 Likes

let him fly in on a osprey an hope it performs as usual

3 Likes

Trump continues to be the most unpresidential, petty, petulant, bigoted person in the history of the U.S. presidency ā€“ the worst ever.

10 Likes

This is disaster capitalism plain and simple ā€¦ the mind of trump sees a huge business opportunity here. Why spend a lot of money fixing it if you donā€™t own it. Baron Rothschild said the time to invest is when thereā€™s blood running in the streets. What a golden opportunity trump international has here. Starve out the rats then buy it cheap ā€¦ thatā€™s the ticket ā€¦

10 Likes

Trump tweets from his golf courseā€¦

7 Likes

We all knew this was going to happen at some pointā€“Trump being Trump during a crisis.

Itā€™s here.

8 Likes

Just as telling is that, the guy they chose as runner-up, Cruz, was the second most extreme of the 17.

4 Likes

Itā€™s still early on Saturday. Canā€™t wait to see what everyone - and you especially, Beatty - are saying when youā€™re warmed up. More coffee? Maybe a jello-shot?

3 Likes

A cup of hemlock?

Honestly, I donā€™t see how the Christians among them can look at this scenario and see the face of Jesus. I donā€™t see how they see the rainbow. I donā€™t see how they see the caring of His least ones. I donā€™t see how they understand what a massive Christian failure he is.

And yet, how could they? Faux Noise is only covering the good news of PR, if at all.

6 Likes

LOL! I like that!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Racist on whoā€™s part? Trump didnā€™t carry Puerto Rico.

Translation per the venom from Dotard: Damnit people who have had no access to running water, and electricity, whose homes have been destroyed, for more than a week - they should be the oneā€™s doing the work. Whiners vs. Winners - I pick the winners. They are just whining to make me, personally, look bad. And it hurts. Bigly. I am the victim here. Fake News!

Sadist in Chief, Dotard J Trump.

13 Likes

He did convene a cabinet meeting. But not to discuss Puerto Rico, it was to discuss the latest iteration of his attempt at a travel ban. (And sure enough, he went against everyoneā€™s advice on that).

He didnā€™t actually say anything about Puerto Rico until he saw he was being criticized on the TV news (of course).

Lashing out a female Hispanic who is literally begging for help to save American lives is so typically Trump its not even worth making a joke or using hyperbole. Because like everything else, itā€™s all about him and his precious egoā€™s inability to deal with criticism or take responsibility for mistakesā€¦no matter how big or small.

But now that he has breached this, what are the chances that he cancels his planned trip to Puerto Rico next week?

18 Likes

In Chicago, before Harold Washington became mayor, if your ward didnā€™t vote for the mayor, your trash collection and snow removal wasā€¦intermittent. Washington changed that and amazed a city living in feudalism.

Trump still lives there. And the last iteration of the GOPā€™s Trumpcare plans showed that lots of his party does too.

11 Likes

Iā€™m in!

3 Likes

He just became my hero.
Perhaps any response to anything at all needs to include a version of that as a first line:
What do you think about the [horrible event of the day]?
ā€œI hope he enjoys his golf game. Thatā€™s all he cares about. Now, if we had an adult in the white house, that person wouldā€¦ā€

3 Likes

I think they molded Jesus in their image.

2 Likes