Discussion: Trump: Puerto Rico Leaders Want 'Everything To Be Done For Them'

1 Like

Nah, this doesn’t reek of Racism at all! :roll_eyes:

55 Likes
19 Likes

He’s really going to use anything to distract from Kushner’s email issues isn’t he? Why in the hell would you blame democrats for the difficulties getting aid for the island

30 Likes

This has gotta be Peak Trump.
He did surprisingly well with Latino voters. Also with mainstream Christians. They’re going to find this awfully hard to take.
If he gets worse, it’ll be obvious to 85% of voters he is crazy.

39 Likes

As he says “hand me my nine iron”. If it were anyone else, this would be the defining “jump the shark” moment. But with Trump and his cultists, they will applaud his poor leadership and racism. When will this nonsense end?

54 Likes

Please, nation. Turn decisively now.

33 Likes

McConnell and Ryan: Tax cuts now?

33 Likes

Well, not smart to place Puerto Rico on an island, they should have been more careful…

47 Likes

This is what happens when a sociopath runs the country. A small perceived criticism and he pulls the plug on millions of our fellow citizens.

52 Likes

Was the big water always there?

37 Likes

Not buying it. I don’t know about crazy, but it’s been obvious to anyone w/ half-a-brain paying any attention that the man was cosmically unfit for this job from the beginning. That tells me that the people behind him have less than half a brain and/or aren’t paying attention.

Him going after brown people who aren’t even American (in their eyes) isn’t going to make a whit of difference.

32 Likes

OK, people, time to hold every GOP official’s feet to the fire. Every single one of them:

Do you agree with the President’s words, with his assessment of Puerto Ricans as lazy and passive, as “wanting everything to be done for them”? Do you agree with your president that “the Democrats” put Mayor Cruz up to “being nasty” to Trump?

Marco Rubio, Florida, I’m looking at you first. Texas, you too.

51 Likes

Donald Trump, you giant, enormous steaming pile of SHIT!

35 Likes

Trump’s instincts are consistently wrong, inappropriate, unfeeling, and tone deaf.

30 Likes

17 Republicans ran for the Presidency. This is who they wanted.

58 Likes

Because his supporters are blaming the “corrupt” Puerto Rican government, their democrat leaning voters, their browns, and because a mere woman called him out on his crap. Take your pick.

50 Likes

It’s OK you can let it rip on here.

12 Likes

Trump seems only interested in feeding lies and racism to his white nationalist deplorables. These tweets show he seeks to blame local authorities for his failures. The perfect touch is Trump issued his hateful and divisive tweets trashing Puerto Rico from his golf club. Is there any way Trump could be more out of touch and a bigger jerk?

32 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the “lazy Puerto Ricans” theme to launch … I didn’t have to wait too long, but I thought he’d use a surrogate. The pushback against the networks is his usual M.O. when the news doesn’t go his way and the punches leave bruises. He’s pretty much guaranteed that he’ll remain in the 30s in approval polls the remainder of his term. He is truly a pathetic con artist who’s been repeatedly exposed.

38 Likes