Discussion: Trump: Puerto Rico Leaders Want 'Everything To Be Done For Them'

Trump probably should reconsider his Tuesday visit in light of this.

26 Likes

And 16 Republicans, the RNC, and all their donors couldn’t compete with one loud mouth giant walking talking pile of orange shit. That should give pause to anyone who sat on the sidelines in 2016.

30 Likes

trump - fake president, real SOB - tweeted this attack from the comfort of his golf course, where he is spending yet another weekend with his fellow swamp-dwellers, far from the concerns of those who don’t waste tax payer money on private jets

30 Likes

Oh yes, yes he can go bigger, and without any reservations.

17 Likes

The Christians that voted Trump would probably Crucify Jesus if he came back to Earth and preached Peace, Love, doing unto others, etc.

Fucking Libatard!

Yeah, I don’t see those “good Christians” turning on Trump because some Lazy Good For Nothing, cant even speak English Brown people are dying…they’re not real Americans anyway.

Hopefully the Latinos that voted for Trump will but, I had a Cuban America friend who voted for Trump and I seriously question whether this would turn her against him

18 Likes

Tell it to your golf buddies, you freaking idiot.

With no ground routes available, few if any functioning pumping stations, there is little potable water available and no way to distribute what does exist. Our fellow citizens in Puerto Rico are working hard to overcome these problems.

To add insult to injury, FEMA is asking people to register on line in a country with virtually no electricity and limited cell phone coverage.

If this had been done properly there would have been a Navy ship with a full complement of helicopters dropping pallets of water across the Island a week ago and bringing fuel for the generators at the hospitals.

As it is, cholera has appeared on the Island.

All the avoidable deaths are on Trump.

40 Likes

President Donald Trump says Washington is — in his words — “fully engaged in the disaster and the response and recovery effort.”

“Excuse me, but I’m dealing with the NFL problem right now.”

20 Likes

What a fucking asshole. Trump is a complete embarrassment to the country. These comments alone should begin impeachment proceedings.Sad.

20 Likes

Best one today:
Lt. Gen. Russel Honore on CNN this morning when asked about Trumps tweets against the Mayor and his response to the crisis.
“I hope he enjoys his golf game today, that’s all I have to say”
Oh Snap
That guy should be in charge .
He said the first thing -Gas and Communications . Give everyone a tank of gas so they can get where they need to be . Fix the Cell service so they can communicate and get back to work

53 Likes

Republican Governor Texas and Republican Governor Florida get hit by a hurricane and Trump sends the national guard, waives the Jones Act, and sends money by the bushels. But Puerto Rico, completely devastated, and Trump’s primary response was to dither about the NFL for chrissake. Such a racist response to Puerto Rico! Blame the female mayor! Blame the economy that the US should have been supporting! We support Alabama and Mississippi… why not PR?

36 Likes

I wouldn’t argue with what you say about the Cuban-Americans. They might be included in the 15% I’m sure will stick. But I and many other posters here, judging from other threads about El Bufon’s popularity, know mainstream Christians–particularly the “succesful businessman” suckers, who will decide to bail on him.

I believe Rubio will at least register being "Troubled’. The GOP Texans wont.
@yskov

10 Likes
29 Likes

An American President, blaming Americans Citizens for their problems. My God, when does it end?

26 Likes

Even if the federal gov’t is doing a good job now(it s not) it’s 10 days late.
And trump is a goddam racist if that is a real tweet.

14 Likes

Help would have come sooner but there was a Senator in the hospital.

18 Likes

Flattery will get you nowhere.

22 Likes

I can guarantee they will be "Concerned " or “Disturbed”
Now about that tax cut for my billionaire buds

18 Likes

Yah no difference between the two …remember

14 Likes

Like this?
Donald J. Trump is an ass brained chucklefuck.

Also you stole the words right off my keyboard re the mayor of San Juan.

11 Likes

Not enough troops or equipment. Deep logistical problems.

“It didn’t require a three-star general eight days ago,” Bossert said of the government response.

25 Likes