Discussion: Trump Publicly Lauds Own Restraint For Not Calling Kim Jong Un 'Short And Fat'

1 Like

“He said it first!”

Ladies & germs, the trump doctrine. God save us.

29 Likes

Jeff Sessions: 1.63 m
Kim Jong-Un: 1.70 m

You better be careful with the short-shaming, Donnie…

9 Likes

Conway on Trump’s tweet on Kim Jong Un: That “was the president just responding the way he does to somebody who insulted him first.”

I can’t improve on that.

23 Likes

Fortunately we have the Sunday funnies to turn to today instead of this administration and the mouth flappers.

7 Likes

obviously, DOTUS has never looked at himself in a mirror…tall and fat…

9 Likes

Meanwhile the other TPP nations agreed on a framework for a trade agreement without us.

25 Likes

From a story about Politico about moron’s immigrant mother who had only a minor presence in his life. Fred ruled ruthlessly.

His belligerence and his impulsivity, his bottomless need for applause and his clockwork rage when he doesn’t get

11 Likes

NA-NU-NA-NU-BOO-BOO

Adolescent

5 Likes

That fat, bloated, piece of shit thinks he has the right to call someone else fat? It’s as obnoxiously hypocritical as KAC calling someone an old, ugly liar.

26 Likes

Correct KAC. That’s exactly how our President responds.
What other options are there for the POTUS and “leader of the Free World”??

5 Likes

And for no particular reason he manages to be fatist and fattest at the same time.

7 Likes

I’m starting to come around to Kim.

18 Likes

2020 Trump campaign hats: “It’s not MY fault.” Also, it could serve as double duty for sexual predators of any political ilk.

8 Likes

You forgot “old”! He’s so horrible. Every day I think he will not sink any lower, he proves me wrong. Not fit to be President, acts like a six-year old on the playground, corrupt and enabling. This nightmare must end, and soon.

7 Likes

23 Likes

Meanwhile - former US Intell officers say that Trump is being played/duped by Putin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/11/12/former-u-s-intelligence-officials-trump-being-played-by-putin/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.ddbd83e35443

22 Likes

Well, I daresay that’s been ongoing - for about 15 years now.

2 Likes

Fat Assed Trumpist Diplomacy at its best.

1 Like

I envy our Canadian neighbors…

15 Likes