Discussion: Trump Publicly Lauds Own Restraint For Not Calling Kim Jong Un 'Short And Fat'

One more thing that made our Kenyan-born president suspect: his thinness.

13 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Trump lets them start the helicopter rotor BEFORE he gets on the helicopter. Makes for a really bad hair day from the prop wash - by Trump standards that is.

4 Likes

Trumpapophasis ā€”> Trumpapocalypse

4 Likes

So zaftig!

Imgur

11 Likes

Come on Ralph! I donā€™t know whether to laugh or vomit. (Is there a word for that?) Maybe a little bit of both.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve done worse. But not lately.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Will no one think about the poor writers for the Onion? How can they possibly top this?

19 Likes

ā€¦When Kim sits around the houseā€¦

3 Likes

Just no need for that. If you donā€™t like Tequila, there are other, lesser things.

4 Likes

I know you are but, what am I?
Iā€™m rubber your glue, what bounces off me sticks to you!

JFC heā€™s a 5 year old.

6 Likes

Trump: I am not calling him Fat Face Ugly with Small Hands. That would be rude. Obama does that but not me.

5 Likes

Asked whether she thinks ā€œname calling is helpful,ā€ senior White House adviser Kellyanne Conway on Sunday claimed Trump was responding to an insult from Kim.

ā€œI think that that was the President just responding the way he does to somebody who insulted him first,ā€ she said on ABC Newsā€™ ā€œThis Week.ā€

10 Likes

Iā€™m dreading the moment when the feral wolf children ask me: ā€œWord Man, how did the Before Times become the Now Times?ā€ and I have to explain all this bullshit.

33 Likes

All I could hear of Kellyanne is her pronouncing the hard ā€œgā€ at the end of ā€œ-ingā€ words (includinG, tryinG).

2 Likes

I donā€™t think weā€™re giving Trump enough credit on this one. He apparently did restrain from calling Kim short and fat.

I myself have exercised similar restraint: I have not referred to our President ā€“ out of the deference we owe to the President ā€“ as stupid, narcissistic, ignorant, immature, and fat. Would never do that.

13 Likes

Me too
Always look forward to their responses.
ā€œYapping dogā€

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s early yet, but being president really ages someone. Trump looks the same as he did when he started.

Kellyanne, on the other handā€¦

Yikes.

2 Likes

As a rule, Iā€™m opposed to ā€˜lookismā€™, even though the current occupant makes it so easy. And so:

It appears to have changed tailors. Suits less boxy. Pity about the ties, perhaps a change in haberdashers could be next? And Iā€™m definitely in the ā€œno gloves!ā€ camp due to stumpy fingers, although Iā€™d donate a kidney to see itself in opera-length. And a tiara.

You made my day and also I literally laughed/snorted. But I also feel sorry for our future feral wolf-children.

Bravo!

5 Likes