Discussion: Trump Predicts 'Crazy Bernie,' 'Sleepy Joe' Will Be Dem Finalists: 'May God Rest Their Soul!'

Dimwit Donny or (courtesy Sen. Tammy Duckworth) Cadet Bonespurs.

3 Likes

Here is more am donald tweeting - with an ironic retweet/comment on it:

4 Likes

good one

1 Like

It was a good conversation.

The pressure that is going to come barrelling down on Weld, to get out of the race is going to be enormous. I appreciate his fortitude.

1 Like

I’ve heard it meant to mean “Bless your heart” or “You poor dumb thing” more often than I’ve ever heard it used as a fuck you.

7 Likes

As an especially deep dig, my Mom used to say. “Oh, bless your little heart.” With a smile, of course.

3 Likes

Except he starts the blazes rather than puts them out. Arsonist in Chief?

2 Likes

My concern is he will do something so bad that it will blow all reference to the report out of the news cycle. Something really vile. “Where can I bomb? Where can I start a war” type of thing.

It does have two very separate meanings depending on delivery.
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:smile:
Envisioning the debates w/ donald and the Dem nominee just treats him like a schoolboy. Kind of chuckles at what he says, gives him a verbal pat on the head…and turns to the audience and says something of substance. Makes me one of the few that wants more results and substance than personality and style in my presidential candidate.

LIke donald hurls an insult and the Dem nominee goes into the old saw… “George Bernard Shaw Quotes. I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.” and now my fellow Americans, here is what we Democrats plan to do to provide your needs regarding Healthcare, etc, etc.

They not only call him a muddy pig but they get the audience to hear something important. They can repeat the pig story as often as donald acts like a school yard bully IMO. Just a great strategy to use on his ilk.

3 Likes

Goog morning UG. We’re having some fun now aren’t we?

1 Like

Fox forgot to send Hannity over to the White House before the town hall to tell trump: “Shhh… we’re doing this just to troll the Dems. You’re still the man we all love and worship.”

1 Like

More irony about a southern border:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/in-a-twist-canada-asks-us-for-help-cracking-down-at-its-southern-border/2019/04/16/75d9e1b6-5bb8-11e9-b8e3-b03311fbbbfe_story.html?utm_term=.1e165a4748e4

2 Likes

Thank you. The nominee can only do so much and there will always be room for criticism no matter what they do. Ultimately, it’s up to the voters to get off their asses and vote.

1 Like

Somewhere script writers as cursing as reality, in these surreal times, steals/writes possible new plot twists - making the ideas too stale to be incorporated into the scripts.

Is anyone else kind of tired of this guy?

1 Like

For who?

Joe will suck up to many resources and time in the primary.

It will go one of two ways he will lose the primary and take out any candidate less left than bernie, leaving Berniecas out flawed candidate… or Biden wins the nomination to surely lose the general.

Joe is not as electable as people think.

He is last election’s candidate, just as HRC was. When we look to the past when we are part of the younger party that looks to the future, we relive 1984, 2000, 2004, & 2016.

In all cases the candidate was top notch and should have beat their rival.

In all cases they were the too safe choice. In all cases we didn’t expand our base.

2 Likes

His supporters.

1 Like

Yes,

However we should NEVER choose a candidate that previously lost their quest for the presidential nomination. Let alone more than once (like Joe).

Our party is fickle. We can ignore that or understand that. We need a candidate that captures the imagination and embodies the future.

Joe, Bernie, Elizabeth aren’t it.

1 Like

I guess… so they like to try and nominate someone who has proved they can lose on their quest for the presidency? Twice?

I guess the democratic party does like to learn the wrong lessons from our electoral defeats…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available