Discussion: Trump Predicts 'Crazy Bernie,' 'Sleepy Joe' Will Be Dem Finalists: 'May God Rest Their Soul!'

May the Dark Lord have unMercy on Donald’s “soul.” And soon, please, oh, praise you, handsome Satan.

3 Likes

In other words, Trump has seen the same polls as everyone else, which all show Biden and Sanders out in front of the pack at the moment. (Reminder: It’s ridiculously early – way, way too early to draw any conclusions based on current standings.)

So, not exactly brilliant political analysis there, Sparky.

But thanks for letting us know which candidates are currently living rent free in your fat head!

14 Likes

“Biden hasn’t yet announced his 2020 intentions, though he is expected to toss his hat in the ring sometime after Easter.”

I hadn’t heard that. Guess that means he’s expected to announce his candidacy next week sometime. That’s good news.

3 Likes

Oh, it will be, no doubt about that. But the “least damage possible” may still be a great deal of damage. Trump’s twitchy Twitter fingers strongly suggest he’s been briefed on how bad it will be for him, and that it’s quite bad.

2 Likes

Two great hates that go great together!

4 Likes

I do believe that Dems are ignoring your schoolboy taunts and childish nicknames Donnie…run along…there is a prison cell awaiting you…

3 Likes

Not that it doesn’t matter who we choose to be the nominee, but at some point, it’s less about how badly the democratic party can screw it up and more about how badly voters can screw it up. There is absolutely no reason that DT should get votes by anyone outside of the cult, and no reason eligible and able voters shouldn’t do everything in their power to vote.*

*Even taking into account republican led voter disenfranchisement.

4 Likes

“Sleepy Joe”? Is that all he could come up with?

Stupid vile asshole is off his game.

5 Likes

Following the Vermont senator’s town hall on Fox News on Monday, Trump lashed out at Fox News — his favorite network — for being “smiley” toward Sanders.

Following the Vermont senator’s town hall on Fox News on Monday, Trump lashed out at Fox News — his network — for being “smiley” toward Sanders.

FIFY
2 Likes

Is Trump prewritng his obituary? Or is he having some premonition?

That may well be the funniest thing I’ve seen today.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well if nothing else, he’s unique in the way he puts words together. I’ll give him that. I don’t know anyone else who talks or writes this way.

2 Likes

Fat, petulant slob says what??

1 Like

Part of me wants Dems to start calling this idiot by his 3rd grader names. Certainly Dems can come up with names more creative than Crazy or Sleepy.

I’ll start with Fire Marshall Don.

1 Like

NosTrumpdamus has spoken - he’s seen the future through his crystal ball, and has seen…

that Bernie is going to mop the floor with him until his toupee is shredded.

Not likely at all. But she is the smart choice for VP.

Duplicitous Don calls Bernie “crazy”.

His campaign is definitely getting ready to roll out. He’s already the polling leader by a wide margin.

2 Likes

I saw Bill Weld on Lawrence’s show last night. There was an interesting discussion to say the least.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available