Discussion: Trump Predicts 'Crazy Bernie,' 'Sleepy Joe' Will Be Dem Finalists: 'May God Rest Their Soul!'

Harris can beat him.

4 Likes

Trump predicts Dem Finalists…who the hell cares what his predictions are?

6 Likes

You got a threat in my poor grammar! No, you put poor grammar in my threat!

8 Likes

Just go to hell, you stupid, crazy, poor excuse for a president much less a human being.

3 Likes

What a buffoon. I think he means the condescending southern expression “Bless your soul”, but he can’t even get that right, and does a weird last rites type statement. Both sick and pitiful.

8 Likes

How many Tweets are we likely to get from him between now and tomorrow morning? And what about after the report drops? What will he use to wag the dog to take our attention away from that?

4 Likes

'May God Rest Their Soul!’

Who knew that Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders shared a soul? Might want to get the conjoined soul twin separation surgery team on that one. Or just conclude as usual that Trump is an illiterate imbecile.

17 Likes

Let’s see his Human Being Certificate. I’m convinced it’s a forgery.

11 Likes

I think he means they’re goners, I’ll make mincemeat out of them, RIP.

It’s so garbled and ungrammatical though it loses any impact.

5 Likes

“I look forward to facing whoever it may be.”

Er … Justice?

14 Likes

Let’s see … what should I request God to do with your soul?

Oh, yeah, it’s already been sold to another party.

6 Likes

Mr Trump is stuck in a rut. He sees credible candidates as being old white men like himself. He still, literally, cannot believe that some woman won the popular vote against him by almost three million votes. He can’t win, running on his record, but I’m a little afraid that the Democrats could screw it up and lose.

6 Likes

The Southern expression is, “Well, bless your heart” and it generally means to the person being addressed, go fuck yourself.

8 Likes

Souled to the highest bidder.

7 Likes

Trump has made many predictions how many have come true. Remember the trade deals, how about the nuke problem in NK, Mexico paying for the Wall, the beautifull, wonderfull, healthcare, we were going to love the tax deal, just to name a few.

4 Likes

“I look forward to facing whoever it may be.”

I’m pulling for Justice and them Karma, can’t beat those two.

6 Likes

It’s telling that Donnie thinks that only the senior citizen candidates of his generation have what it takes to emerge from the pack.

5 Likes

Assuming the report isn’t redacted in such a way as to do the least damage as possible.

2 Likes

The wheels on that thing move too slowly for my taste…

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available