Discussion: Trump Plays Fireman As Donald Jr.'s Russia Scandal Engulfs White House

“Where’s the fire? Where is it? Where’s the fire?” Trump said, mugging for the camera. “Put it out fast.”

My 8 year old grandson has more maturity than this 71 year old man/child. He is into telescopes and science. Here’s some proof

This is my grandson admiring the Andromeda galaxy thru a 31 inch telescope near Tucson. It inspired him to ask for a telescope kit he could build himself. Meanwhile our Head of State plays make believe fireman. It’s depressing really. “Fire truck vroom vroon!! Me go out out fire…become famous fireman!!”

5 Likes

7 Likes

My grandson was excited to be in a fire truck, but he was 3!

3 Likes

Good reminder: We need Jon Stewart back in the game.

Right now.

1 Like

Where’s the fire? Your pants, Mr. President.

2 Likes

https://m.popkey.co/262f91/qxZLK.gif

3 Likes

I saw the pic, and all I could think of was this bit - wait for the payoff.

1 Like

In the Oval Office.

A Russian collusionist is burning it down.

1 Like

Well worth the wait …
Thanks!

He got to play Fireman and Cowboy? All in the same day? He’s the luckiest boy in the world!

PUTZ

I’ll settle for the Police Van

He really has the mentality of a slow-witted 8-year-old.

1 Like

Nero/trump fiddles as Rome burns

See post 98 up thread look at what my 8 yr old grandson’s up to and compare it to trump.

Wittle boy wikes to pwetend he dwives twucks.

1 Like

Honestly, if that was really all he did, I think we’d be a lot better off. Unfortunately he occasionally makes room in his busy golf schedule to be president now and then, and causes a disaster in the process.

I know commander, but, nope. Less bad but bad anyway.

Pissing off the golfers is a good way to get popular in Cult 45… Go for it Dim Dad…

Kelly Ann Conway would spin it as a gay pride commemoration.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available