Discussion: Trump, Pence Honor MLK Day With Two-Minute Visit To Memorial

Going the extra mile, as usual, to pay tribute on a national holiday. Boy, hope it didn’t take away too much of your valuable time, criminals.

Finally! A MILF for all of those Kovington Katholic Klassmates to salivate over!:

Let us not forget that Saint John of McCain, father of Meghan, Divine Oracle of Political Thought, voted against an MLK, Jr. national holiday.

6 Likes

There isn’t enough marble in the world to chisel a replica of Trump’s fat ass.

1 Like

I can tell this is a false news story because the ‘reporter’ left out the part where a black man came up to the president with tears in his eyes and thanked him for being a better leader to the blacks than MLK ever was, and to stay strong on the wall. Then asked him in a tremulous voice if he could have the honor of shaking his hand.

Though in the photograph I must admit that pence looks like he always does, neither happy nor sad, which is odd because I know that he really, really cares about MLK day.

6 Likes

That had to have been a fucking nightmare for Secret Service. POTUS & VPOTUS at the same place, same time, in the open air, unannounced. Watching the video as they were leaving you could just tell what a nightmare it was for them…and not being paid to boot.

1 Like

I don’t think they recognize it still in Arizona. They maybe finally decided to but they didn’t for a long time.

1 Like

trumpp and the spawn spent just a little more time than this at the memorial after the PIT synagogue murders, about 13 minutes on the ground and a whole lot of time on AF One doing whatever he does in his down time. This must mean he values Jews over African Americans but not by much.

3 Likes

Well, Jews are the only ones he trusts to count his money. It’s in their nature, dontcha know. (That’s snark, to the clueless trolls huddled under the bridge.)

4 Likes

A ton of GOOPs voted against it including a bunch who are still around today including Scalise but I’ve always remembered Cheney voting against it.

Sens. Richard Shelby of Alabama, Chuck Grassley of Iowa, John McCain of Arizona, Orrin Hatch of Utah, as well as Reps. Jim Sensenbrenner of Wisconsin and Kentucky’s Hal Rogers all opposed the measure. Texas’ Rep. John Culberson and Georgia’s Sen. Johnny Isakson also voted against the holiday on a state level, The Hill reports.

@tena

3 Likes

Oh yeah, his praise for the guys wearing yarmulkes was timeless

But a proud supporter of Israel!

2 Likes

Ugh! Cheney! When will that borrowed heart ever stop beating? And I’m talking about Liz!

4 Likes

A friend recommended Vice because of Bale’s performance. I had to remind her how Cheney recommended himself to dubya for Veep and later on recommended we go to war against Iraq after Saudis flew the planes into the towers. She knew it, but still came out with a recommendation. As much as I like Bale I’m no masochist

1 Like

Did anyone ask noted political expect Meghan “Please don’t utter the words ‘Savings and Loan’ in my presence” McCain why her beatified daddy voted against it? I wanna see her pound the table again while Joy and Whoopi try to keep from laughing!

2 Likes

O I don’t think they’re nice to him. Bale said he used Satan as his model for Cheney.

2 Likes

Yeah, I love Bale too. But I also don’t think I could watch it. Even a dramatic portrayal of The Dark Lord is enough to make me want to puke. I also couldn’t watch more than 20 minutes of “The Social Network”, because of my undying hatred of Mark Zuckerberg.

3 Likes

No problem. It was on the way to their lunch spot, so dropping by was easy.

I appreciate how an actor disappears in the role and comes out as credible as someone else, and you think wow (Streep as Thatcher) but this would be too much. Then there’s dubya’s portrayal as a dumb rube which he is. There’s nothing compelling about seeing this. Not even when and if it comes to TV or streaming.

2 Likes

Well I really want to see Sam Rockwell as W and it’s gotten great reviews and I’d like to see it. It looks funny.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available