Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

The fucking pill he took last night …hasn’t worn off yet —

4 Likes

There are big rallies in Boise, Dallas, Tulsa, Phoenix, Anchorage, Nashville…people all over are not impressed with the incoming administration and they’re letting those fucks know it. Incredible.

Also, Sean Spicer still stalling. Maybe he wet his pants? Then again, what Press Sec wants to deal with this on the first full day?

10 Likes

Last sentence of Article 1 section 2 reads as follows: “The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment…” (The spelling and capitalization is presented here as it is in the document)
The last two paragraphs of Article 1 Section 3 describe that the Senate is the place to hold the trial and in the case of the President on trial the Chief Justice would preside. Trump may just regret bad mouthing Justice Roberts in the near future.

2 Likes

Trump: Everything about him is small (except his ego)

4 Likes

It was one of the craziest things I’ve seen in a long time. I think it’s just gonna be crazier and crazier the more criticism that he gets that clashes with whatever World he lives in

16 Likes

Could be that he may have closed down his twitter outlet and is going thru withdrawal. In that case then, it had to come out in this forum.

1 Like

That would be a great social experiment. Stand on a busy street corner and say things that Hair Furor has actually said, and video the responses.

13 Likes

noun: shill; plural noun: shills

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

4 Likes

Not in Moscow!

5 Likes

President Train Wreck barfs one up!

2 Likes

the media had better do their job and hold this man accountable and not fall for his games…obvious to all now…that if he isn’t mentally ill…he sure does a good job of acting like it.

12 Likes

This is a great “Hi, neighbor!” moment by Trump. “New in the neighborhood and thought I’d stop by and introduce myself.”

A few nice remarks and then the Fox News bubble humor, then the remarks about the other weirdo neighbors begin, and the second amendment feelers. Creepy, insincere but officious offers to help begin. Pretty soon you start eyeing passers by as potential help or at least witnesses, if need be.

Then you either politely excuse yourself, or fake a seizure, depending.

8 Likes

Holy shit!

3 Likes

Heard chant at D.C. Protest

“Welcome to your first day, we will not go away,” the crowd chanted. “We want a real leader, not a creepy Tweeter.”

24 Likes

They protested in Abilene and Amarillo - talk about blood red places.

13 Likes

In Chicago it was “Go Cubs Go!!”, but those might have been holdovers from the last rally.

4 Likes

Not Melannia. She is heading back to NYC pronto. Those duties will fall upon Ivanka. :wink:

9 Likes

I believe that Pence is just counting down the days because at some point, he’s gonna get tired of playing court jester for a full blown psycho even if Kushner doesn’t mind doing so.

4 Likes

Even Republican women got pissed when they heard about effort to defund Violence Against Women Act. That shit don’t sell. (Of course, most of the rest of the Ryan agenda is equally unpopular.)

7 Likes

Everything that emanates from Donald Trump’s mind is a mentally-unbalanced display of deep-seated narcissistic self-victimization. It’s a way to divert attention from manipulation and abuse, solicit sympathy in order to gain control and justify actions that would normally incur harsh judgement or condemnation. At such an acute stage it must be considered highly dangerous.

11 Likes