Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

Trump said he feels strongly about the intel community. He never said he feels positive, hate is a strong emotion. Just a few days ago he said the intel people where using Nazi-like tactics.

7 Likes

Claire Danes (HOMELAND) raving, bug-eyed, delusional–out of control with the CIA Fallen Heroes Wall behind her, was not as bugfuck insane as this.

6 Likes

Pharmaceuticals. Somebody knows what they are, but isn’t talking yet.

7 Likes

Trump looked incredibly dumb at the CIA and last night signing stuff in the White House. He is a temp but unfortunately Pence is next in line. Then Ryan. We need a big big win in 2018.

8 Likes

The scariest part is I don’t think there’s a better than 30% chance he’s impeached at all. I can see Republicans riding this out til the end in near-perfect unity.

10 Likes

Yes, due to an old war injury:

Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

14 Likes

Thank you deplorables - you have delivered a sociopath to America.
Can’t wait to seriously show you all our gratitude.

18 Likes

Like watching an aged Baby Jane Hudson singing “I’ve Written A Letter To Daddy”

19 Likes

Heh. One day as a college freshman I was walking down a path and saw a guy leaning halfway out a dorm window. “One down and one to go!” he yelled. “One down and one to go!” Turns out Agnew had just resigned. But let’s take this thing step by step.

20 Likes

As Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan is next in line, and the House would have to initiate it, right?

2 Likes

This is just a warm up to the delusional 3 a.m. angry tweet storm we can expect tonight.

11 Likes

Well Capt’n I’ll try to remember that when I read about President Johnson pushing the Voting Rights Act.

Daily Kos-I gave up on them years ago.

2 Likes

Twitter update: They’re protesting in Lubbock and Fort Worth. These are not bastions of coastal elitism.

26 Likes

What does he think he means by “we should have kept the oil” He keeps saying that - what does he think the Iraqi government uses to run the country?

7 Likes

Good God!

A total loon. Even the fatuous right wing should be terrified. They built this.

7 Likes

They will do so until he becomes a liability. Say, with midterms approaching. Also, if he chooses not to sign all the shit they put on his desk. I think there is a better chance of #1. No pun intended.

10 Likes

Or Millia Vanilli, blame it on the rain.

1 Like

So is this an actual psychotic episode or just a casual meltdown in front of the intelligence community he’s spent the past several weeks denigrating. And how will we be able to distinguish?

13 Likes

It might be a liability to continue to support, month after month, a President of the United States who more and more clearly is unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Forgive me if anyone’s heard me say this before but the best explanation I saw was from a person with psychological training who said this: “Trump is aware that there are other views of reality than his own. The narcissistic project is to argue, charm, bully the world into accepting his view of reality, including but also going beyond his grandiose view of self. Insisting on this view leads others to mistake his aberrance for lying.” Or in this case for delusion.

21 Likes

On the bright side, we’re one day closer to the end of his Presidency. Or the world. Definitely one of the two.

15 Likes