Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

1 Like

I’m really glad he did this. This is an experience people investigating him–and who are wondering if he could really be a complete buffoon and fall so hard for Putin’s bait–really needed to have. This was great context for them.

86 Likes

Cheering from Trumpist “plants”, perhaps? Tough to be sure what’s authentic or not when the Gröpenfeuhrer is involved.

18 Likes

Wonder how many CIA shrinks were in the room, shaking their heads at the sickness of this man.

56 Likes

The predictable MeMeMeMe of blathers

14 Likes

Flailing – drowning in his own desperate delusion and encroaching madness. We’re all coming for you, little boy! The next four years will be an utter nightmare as your carefully constructed, gilded world falls apart.

Poor, brittle tyrant.

49 Likes

Our new President doesn’t know that what he calls a “field” in Washington, DC, is what damned near most Americans know is the “National Mall!”

44 Likes

“I am so behind you and I know maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted and you’re going to get so much backing,” Trump told the intel community with whom he has feuded. “Maybe you’ll say, ‘don’t give us so much backing. Mr. President, please, we don’t need that much backing,’ But you’re going to have that, and I think everybody in this room knows it.”

Barking mad. No, really. Barking mad.

87 Likes

He is one sick puppy. If I can misquote Bob Seger, blame it on midnight and shame on the people who voted for him.

27 Likes

Assignment: Every day in every way, every good American most do his or her utmost to get under Donald Trump’s skin. 'Cause that’s when his fragile ego gets him to make enough of an ass of himself that even his most deluded fans will sooner or later notice.

Today, for sure, millions upon millions of people in Washington, around the country, and around the world got under his skin!

Keep it up, y’all!

40 Likes

Truly a self-deluded lunatic with the nuclear codes. Jesus H Christ.

40 Likes

Can you be like smart but not smart at the same time?

14 Likes

Hey little man – 12,000 in Oklahoma. That’s right, blood-red Oklahoma!

Nowhere to hide. We’re taking your sham presidency down.

45 Likes

A man talking like this on the street corner - without the nice suit - would be taken in for observation or he’d be involuntarily committed.

59 Likes

Nixon’s paranoid authoritarianism
Harding’s corruption
A Johnson’s white nationalism
Jackson’s anti-intellectualism

Trump combines them all

Not from me, a quote I got from DailyKos.

38 Likes

Syphilis?

19 Likes

His brain is going to melt at an accelerated rate

5 Likes

Translation matrix:
Feel so young - Campaigning has sucked the life out of me
Knows a lot about West Point - He has no real experience and knows it
I am so behind you - until you give me intel that does not match my needs
I have a war running with the media - there will soon be a pogrom to silence media views that don’t compliment mine
Gave a speech to over 1M yesterday - I live in a fantasy world and anyone that challenges it will suffer

22 Likes

Has anyone by chance captured the full text of his speech/address/rant/tirade/(I’m not really sure what to call it) to this audience? Seems like potentially a thing of absolute beauty worth holding onto hold onto word for word for future use.

7 Likes

Is there ANY WAY we can harness that for the midterms??

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available