Discussion: Trump Likely Paid No Fed Taxes For Almost Twenty Years

8 Likes

My money’s on Malaria - she sees HO descending deeper and deeper into madness and it’s probable that she’s been on the receiving end of at least some of his anger. No doubt she’s attracted the attentions of other men and this is part of her exit plan.

6 Likes

I hope she leaves HO for Carlos Slim. A real billionaire and a Mexican, to boot.

6 Likes

Who, Ivanka? She could do better than hanging with daddy:)

1 Like

For Taxman Trump and his deplorables, the villain, as you know, will not be this fraud, this snake oil salesman, this taker who has been living the high life on the backs of “…the little people.” It will be the leaker and the Times for publishing it…oh, the self righteousness and sudden love of legalities will be great and so laden with hypocrisy as to be hysterically funny.
SO…Get ready for another round of black is white, wrong is right, up is down and down is up where Trump is God and the people of moral conscience and civic duty (the Times and the mailer) are “evil villainous lie-buuuuraaallls.’”

Poor lil’ tired Kellyanne’s pen is doing super pretzels ninety miles an hour as we speak.

#Trump’s message to “Real America.”

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/trump-suckers-e1473704422787.jpg

12 Likes

5 Likes

I agree with you.

1 Like

Hear, hear!

3 Likes

Well, it’s old news, and somehow proves what a great businessman Trump is. No, I don’t get that either.

1 Like

Here is where it gets really interesting, actually. Of course, that is supposition because Trump refuses to show his actual tax returns. But this is a pretty knowledgeable individual on taxes.

His supposition is that there is a very good chance that Trump probably dumped the debt associated with these losses into a dummy corp in order to avoid paying taxes on the debt forgiveness. Long story short, there should be roughly $900 million of Trump debt setting out there that someone is holding. Tack on the $650 million we know he owes Deutsches Bank and we are suddenly seeing Trump under enormous debt to…we don’t even know.

Just to reiterate…we have NEVER had a President with mountains of debt…and the associated conflicts of interest.

30 Likes

They’ll probably try to connect it to the IRS commissioner they’re still trying to impeach. It’s obviously political revenge = Benghazi.

3 Likes

Exactly – had to turn the sound off when Guilani was saying what a genius HO was. Puh-leeze, I’m just not that stupid.

3 Likes

As a Bernie supporter and Millennial I’m not seeing what is insulting about Hillary recognizing that many Millennials were royaly screwed by the Great Recession and are justifiably upset.

33 Likes

The Trump phenomenon was never about policy or strategies to “remedy” objective conditions.

And it was never about “logic”.

I guess whether Trump wins or goes down in flames will come down to how much of the country would respond to things like this new “bombshell”, using the logic of enlightened self-interest.

Or RAW HATE.

1 Like

Were those Rudy’s Special Ed glasses or did he sit on them?

2 Likes

What is missing in all these stories? I don’t think it is clear enough that Trump’s own piggy bank was NOT drained of nearly a billion dollars of his own money.

I am far from knowledgeable but anyone who lives in a co-op knows that as a share-owner the co-op’s mortgage interest and tax payments are deductible if you itemize. In some circumstances those deductions can exceed what you paid out of your own pocket, viz., if the co-op gets some kind of subsidy or is structured to benefit low-income residents.

It seems to me that he set up partnerships or companies in which he controlled the shares, and did it in a way that enabled him to (1) borrow other people’s money, (2) pay himself a big sum running a business that lost other people’s money and (3) then used the losses of the companies - which he owned - as deductions that sheltered the money he kept!

Because otherwise I have a hard time understanding how you become rich while losing money. He calls it smart, but don’t forget that for it to work a lot of people and not just the IRS get screwed.

11 Likes

Exposure of Trump’s tax record is worse for him than any sex tape is for his adversaries. It’s where his real perversion lies.

9 Likes

Yeah, someone who thinks like a fucking numbskull.

2 Likes

Ooh, now Senator Sanders is on, giving his views to George Stephanopolous.

1 Like

That glimmering nugget of justification you hold-- is iron pyrite.

jw1

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available