Discussion: Trump Keeps Up Omar Attacks In Her Home State: She's 'Very Bad For Our Country'

Are Donnie’s attacks because:

1. She’s a person of color?
  2. She’s a woman?
  3. She’s a Muslim?
  4. She don’t take no shit?

Answer?

Yes.

38 Likes

Odd how there is a confession in everything he says. Trump is bad for our country.

He is almost always guilty of what he charges other people with.

17 Likes

Keep up the attacks.

5 Likes

Change the pronoun and that long rant could be used on Trump.

8 Likes

Here is a reminder that should be brought up every time drump talks about 9/11.

1. Trump bragged that the destruction of the Twin Towers made his building the tallest in Lower Manhattan.
    Edit: Which was also not even correct.
  2. Trump applied for and received $150,000 in state funds intended to help small businesses affected by the attacks, despite the fact that his business was not affected.
  3. Trump stretched the truth about personally helping to clean up at the site.
  4. Trump said he saw people jump out of the building because he has a window in his apartment that had a view of it, his building is 4 miles away. He also claimed he lost hundreds of friends, but could not name a single one.
  5. Trump repeatedly told a vicious, racist lie about Muslim Americans celebrating the attacks — even after it was debunked.

And thats just whats on this list, i am sure there are other examples.

30 Likes

As a Minnesotan, his repeated criticism will backfire here. It’ll make him less popular and her more so. This is the shit I worry about:

They want to purge Minnesota’s voter rolls. Won’t be easy here, they’ll be fought tooth and nail every step of the way.

But then again, shit like this makes me a little happy:

A new poll shows Moore leading a still-evolving field of Alabama Republicans vying for the nomination. He is the top choice of 27 percent of Alabama Republican voters, according to the Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy Inc. survey.

The state’s three Republican members of Congress finish well behind Moore: Rep. Mo Brooks ® would take 18 percent, Rep. Bradley Byrne ® clocks in at 13 percent, and Rep. Gary Palmer ® would take 11 percent.

12 Likes

Pot?..kettle?..oh never mind.

Perhaps Omar could ask her friend Bernie Sanders to say something about it on Trump’s network…oh yeah…oh never mind.

8 Likes

There is no way that after inciting the rash of Sayoc-style violence during the last campaign, Trump is unaware that he is putting Omar’s life in danger. He’s just a psychopath doesn’t care for anyone’s well-being but his own.

14 Likes

Simply every time the man takes a breath he turns the air foul for everyone else. If he were a car, he would never pass an emissions test.

2 Likes

Can you put your Bernie derangment syndrome to rest already?
I really don’t want to hear from either side to tell you the truth.

3 Likes

“All she does is criticize people…” Does this man not own a mirror?

11 Likes

Racist, Islamophobe, bigot, and nativist Trump says what?

8 Likes

If only Trump was a hard on the Saudi Royal family who were responsible for the murder of an Saudi national American journalist.

8 Likes

He won’t be temporarily mollified until she’s assassinated. At which time he’ll shift his attacks to another Democratic member of Congress while blaming Hillary for Omar’s unfortunate, but understandable, death.

7 Likes

He’s the one who keeps re-living 2016. I’m just pointing it out.

10 Likes

As a matter of fact, he does. A big, beautiful and, most of all, classy mirror.

5 Likes

So, given that he’s questioning Omar’s patriotism, and by extension clearly then her allegiances, I expect that the Republicans will roundly condemn his remarks and call for his removal from office.

I believe that was the standard set for questioning a person’s allegiance just a month or so ago.

19 Likes

That Donald, always projecting.

1 Like

Yep. The irony is so thick it almost conjurs up its own iron and ironing board.

3 Likes