Discussion: Trump Jr. To Corey Lewandowski: Stay In Your Lane

1 Like

This feels more and more to me like it was one of those family members who inserted that plagiarized text.

11 Likes

One thing that has to keep being considered: both sons are stupider and more arrogant than Daddy.

13 Likes

HEY!!! JR!!!

keep pedaling your underslung tricycle and don’t forget your helmet…

1 Like

“There is a reason Paul is in the position that he is today and Corey is not and it is not because Paul is amateur hour,”

You mean like overseeing the plagerising of Michelle Obama’s speech then pretending there was no plagiarizing at all, even though everyone not he plant who is not in abject denial knows it and can see it for themselves in the side-by-side clips?

Yeah, Paul is a total pro. Especially when he was busy trashing Kasich, the Gov. of a swing state who you assgaskets have to win need (and who is far more popular in Ohio than Trump is)… yeah, keep doubling-down on that sparky.

17 Likes

This one is definitely Uday. Scary mofo.

18 Likes

I’d have thought that the Trump Campaign would have their shit together by now. Instead we’ve seen one big clusterfuck after another. Considering Trump is supposed to be a great businessman with great insticts it’s quite disconcerning seeing how they are managing this campaign. Calling them incompetent and inept would be a compliment at this point.

8 Likes

As classless and obtuse as his father. Guess the apple really does not fall far from the tree. Wonder what Cabinet post this little shit is angling for…Secretary of Oily Hair? No matter, he will be lucky to see the inside of the White House as a tourist.

15 Likes

Agreed. The other one is Fredo.

I guess money can’t buy a chin…

4 Likes

That picture…make me think of Jack Nicholson’s character in the Shining describing someone…
officious little prick

5 Likes

Which wastrel son is this Uday or Qusay?

4 Likes

Oooooo he is such a big tough trumpie… Getting a case of the vapors just watching his man self. :sleeping:

2 Likes

He’s a chinless, skeezy little weasel. He is nothing without Daddy.

4 Likes

I think Ivanka Kushner and the adult children could have been instrumental in sabotaging Melaria Tramp the Naked Centerfold’s plagiarized speech. I think that all the adult children and Ivanka in particular, really resent Melaria who they see as a gold digger. It seems that there are daggers flying through the air everytime Melaria is in the same frame with the adult Tramps.

The adult Tramp children and Ivanka are so invested in, and getting such a big adrenaline rush from their daddy Tramp running for president that it might be just a matter of time before Melaria is thrown under the bus for botching the plagiarized speech.

I wonder who Corey was nailing in the Tramp family/inner circle that got him fired? There’s probably some sexual indiscretions/liaisons involved.

6 Likes

Well, stupider, anyway.

they are also trophy hunters. fuck them.

4 Likes

When Don Jr. thanked his siblings at the NY delegation he didn’t say Baron…

1 Like

I have no doubt Melania was the one who inserted the text.

3 Likes

secretary of housing and urban development.

1 Like