Discussion: Trump Is Still Tweeting About NFL Players' Protests

He must have had tacos last night. Dude apparently was on the shitter quite a bit.

9 Likes

When this narcissistic lunatic finally croaks it’ll be akin to having an abscessed tooth pulled. All the pain and irritation is suddenly relieved and you can get back to living normally.

17 Likes

So, your destruction of Ocare is failing, your tax cuts for the rich are now in jeopardy, you have no idea what to do about NK and don’t give a damn about Puerto Rico.

25 Likes

Once that little hamster between his ears climbs onto the exercise wheel, it just keeps turning and turning and turning. When it has to poop, it jumps out, looks at twitter, gulps another topic and hops back onto the wheel, this time spinning about what just caught its attention.

13 Likes

Trump is only trolling to mobilize his base, for he will eventually need support against impeachment, and he’s making it “Us vs Them” for his base.

Trump is a draft dodger and pussy grabber who now plays on people’s patriotism and religion.
Fascism is indeed back draped in the flag and carrying a cross.

9 Likes

I think you give the hamster too much credit.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, I’m sure he has his own ideas about what he’d like to do. But the military is advising maybe massive distribution of potassium iodide tablets to the U.S. populace is called for as a precursor.

1 Like

Ya know if this guy was in your family , it would be time for him to be Baker acted

How long would you put up with this behavior if he was a relative?

11 Likes

Some perspective here. It is only a song! It is only a piece of cloth! There is a dam in pr about to break and kill thousands. Are not those USA citizens more important than song or cloth. To our president they are not because they are brown.

12 Likes

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”
-Samuel Johnson

7 Likes

And Kanye West thought GWB did care about Black People . Trump takes it to a whole new level of things he doesn’t give a shit about.
When are you going to do your photo op in PR Trump?
Better tell Malaria to wear waders and bring some Pierre Cardin Body bags

3 Likes

There’s a >30% chance he’ll drop the n-bomb if Strange loses tonight.

7 Likes

Well, they do have very small brains…and that is probably the only one inside that dusty cavern.

But I get your point! :laughing:

2 Likes

“Great anger”
The five minute hate is going well.

4 Likes

I don’t like those odds – can’t we get it bumped up to, say, 75%?

4 Likes

When everyone in the room says you are drunk, sit down!

2 Likes

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”
-Samuel Johnson

“When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag, carrying a cross, orange and sporting a really bad comb-over.”

-Attributed to Sinclair Lewis, but nobody really knows for sure…

16 Likes

“Dropped to its knees.” You stupid, vulgar, slur-slinging piece of trash.

7 Likes