Discussion: Trump Is Still Mad At Fox News For Bernie Sanders' Town Hall

Like Don Quixote, only an abject coward too.

Awww, Twumpy haz a sad.

I’ve seen this movie before.

Trump can’t even be original in his senility.

instead of worrying about how much brie and pinot grigio it could sell to donors from Manhatten and San Francisco.

1 Like

Black people in the south are not voting for Buttigieg. He has no relationship with that community. So he has zero chance at the nomination. White liberals alone do not decide this contest anymore. https://t.co/0vbBedY3dA

— Marcus H. Johnson (@marcushjohnson) April 17, 2019

This is truth.

1 Like

I think this is true. That’s why I love him as a VEEP for any of the Democratic women running. He’s already debated the current VEEP - he seems to be the perfect person for the job.

3 Likes

Near retirees often count down the days till they can get on Medicare. All the “no socialized medicine” speech’s the GOP gives can’t make up for the fact that people like their private insurance up till they actually use it.

1 Like

Black churchgoers are notoriously homophobic.

1 Like

Delusions of Grandeur. He also walks around applauding himself. He believes his office is a teevee show. He’s insane.

2 Likes

Yes, there’s some of that definitely. In addition, he has no connection with Black voters, South or North.

This, IMO, is what’s going to put Biden over the top.

Now that Rupe has been pretty-well pensioned off, is it possible Faux sees Trumpfs limitations and is edging away?

1 Like

How much? $130,000?

Commander Orange will unleash his revenge in 3 . . .2 . . .1 . .
But then where will he get his daily military briefings ?

The ratings, it’s all about the ratings. Maybe Faux is in the toilet where they belong.

That’s because he can’t see his feet, or his limo.

Laws, precedents, anything described with the phrase “Obama-era,” social decorum.

Oh–and rain.

ETA: Sigh–I see @pluckyinky covered the “rain” one already.

1 Like

Nothing to do with (most of) your comment, but this bit above reminded me of an Onion article.

The one thing Don Quixote and Don(ald) Trump have in common is self-induced delusion.

Sancho Panza tries to talk Quixote out of attacking the windmills, but he would have none of it. Quixote was no coward.

1 Like

I’ve seen this movie before.

Trump can’t even be original in his senility.

Markos. He didn’t “crash the gates.” He slipped through them, MONETIZED, and now works to keep others out.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available