Discussion: Trump Is Still Mad At Fox News For Bernie Sanders' Town Hall

He could not be madder if he found Melania screwing Joe Biden.

22 Likes

And your rallies aren’t stuffed with foaming at the mouth rabid meat heads? AKA the basket of deplorables?

10 Likes

Trump is scared of Sanders.

9 Likes

Maybe Tom Perez ought to change course and schedule one debate on Fox just to watch Trumps head explode. It would be instructive “Hey we’re debating substantive issues and he’s freaking out because a couple of hours of state run media are taken from him”.

10 Likes

I’ll bet Melania likes Joe far more than she does her husband. Joe is very personable. Trump is a… (insert your favorite Trump expletive)

8 Likes

“(Thank you President Trump)”
Why the hell is he using third person again? Sounds so weird and deplorable.

7 Likes

Trump is also scared of stairs. It’s an interesting detail, but I wouldn’t cast a primary vote based on it.

16 Likes

Just a guess…but because Sanders is running in the Democratic Primary, wouldn’t it make sense for the audience to be comprised primarily of Democrats?

7 Likes

Who knew that Bethlehem is thriving solely thanks to Toadglans? That should come as a surprise to all the local employers.

8 Likes

He’s afraid of most people in person. If he can’t bully and strut, he cowers, then takes to Twitter and blusters.

16 Likes

Trump is clearly working to keep visibility on Bernie and story alive in news cycle as well as to inject himself and distract Democrats starting to focus on their primary selection process.

1 Like

This one comment is not enough data to support that conclusion.

Or look at it this way: Trump appears to be as scared of Sanders as he is of everyone else who’s not a flatterer or a sycophant.

10 Likes

I have to wonder if Trump is going to do a variation of the Pied Piper Strategy of recent fame: purposefully elevating the “radical” opposing candidate, thinking that the public will reject them, thus insuring his second term.

SPOILER: It didn’t work for the last people who employed this, and it probably won’t work for Trump.

Fox is showing promos… “highest rated town hall ever”… HA!!!

Trump is pissed because Bernie’s ratings are better than his!

20 Likes

Someone got his fee-fees hurt. Poor widdle don don.

The asshole can demean, degrade, and dehumanize whole populations but, god forbid, don’t deprive him of the spotlight. May he rot in hell.

8 Likes

The list of things that anger PP and/or scare him also includes sexually abused migrant women and children desperately seeking to escape the worst of humanity. Also, windmills.

20 Likes

The fact he has to thank himself is so sad yet so funny and typical.

4 Likes

Blue tape, exercise, chapter books, meat cooked below medium-well…

7 Likes

I love how Trump just assumes it’s his fucking network and why should any Democrat be “allowed” on it.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available