Discussion: Trump Increasingly Using Cell Phone To Bypass Kelly's Authority

All the cognitive skills of an indulged toddler.

7 Likes

Two great minds. This is exactly what happened. And he was someone who knew how to use sophisticated devices. I heard iDJiT has a flip phone, But if this is good times, I don’t want to know when the bad times are coming.

13 Likes

Who is that? trumpp’s cell phone whisperer?

In fairness to the orange thing, it’s not as though the people getting the calls have encrypted phones.

8 Likes

Obviously Kelly is another of the masochists begging for more from master Trump. Kelly has been a complete failure as CoS. He has no honor and has disgraced the military.

9 Likes

Not to worry, comrades! President’s smartphone certified secure and hackproof!

Vlad insisted!

12 Likes

…but Hillary’s emails!!!

16 Likes

Petulant child.

5 Likes

Except… the NSA, FBI and CIA can bug the phones too. Dear God, TRussia is horrifically dumb.

8 Likes

I expect Trump gets so many block-worthy tweets he doesn’t read them. To be sure, Kelly should go on Fox & Friends.

4 Likes

They do care to be perceived as caring about it though. They seem to have a real problem with perception verse (sic) objective reality.

11 Likes

So, now we need to revisit the “backdoor channel” to Russia the Trump administration was working on over a year ago. There is some circumstantial evidence the WH and Kremlin are coordinated. Or, to put it another way, they are colluding.

8 Likes

They were jealous because they couldn’t figure out how to use one.

2 Likes

So, Hillary belongs in jail for using a personal server but Trump using his personal cell is no prob. Natch.

20 Likes

“What do you think of the new secure phone system? I bet if we paint some numbers on the can, the President won’t know the difference.”

7 Likes

This practice reportedly could pose security threats, as cell phones are vulnerable to hacking and eavesdropping…

Lock him up!

6 Likes

Mueller likely has a tap not on Trump’s phone but on his buds and expected recipients of his calls.

5 Likes

He will be hacked, criminality will be recorded,he will invoke Hillary…declare fake news,MSM will ignore…Faux will run with the story.

5 Likes

Yeah, he’s going to show those nasty ol’ grown-ups who’s the boss.

8 Likes

Despite people claiming he’s not crazy, I suggest this implies that he is.

Serious.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available