Discussion: Trump Increasingly Using Cell Phone To Bypass Kelly's Authority

7 Likes

Well just keep using it Donny. No one has ever hacked a cell phone account.
AmiRite?
I wonder what kind he has ?
Android or Apple
Anyone ever seen a pic?

21 Likes

Psst, John…

This should buy you at least a few weeks to come up with a longer-term solution.

44 Likes

Secure, encrypted, encoded, de-bugged, hack-proof.

Not a national Security issue. not a Kompromat issue.

Not a problem.

You just call who you want and meet with who you want. Do not let anyone - especially that bad man Kelly - tell you what to do.

25 Likes

“Trump Increasingly Using Cell Phone To Bypass Kelly’s Authority.”

The fate of the world now rests in the freakishly-tiny hands of a mean teen girl with the launch codes.

58 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when Republicans cared very much about security and the use of cell phones to discuss classified matters. They even suggested that those who used their cell phones should be ‘locked up’.

73 Likes

…hampering record keeping for historical archiving and accountability.

Feature, not a bug

28 Likes

Remember when Obama had to give up his Blackberry because of National Security??? Good times.

42 Likes

Trump supposedly has an Android

5 Likes

Not sure why doesn’t John “Door mat” Kelly just accept reality and resigns. He no longer has any authority and Trump only uses him to wipe his feet. He cannot fix the WH and leaking his gripes to the press is part of the problem.

16 Likes

Welcome back 2017

10 Likes

It’s cool. He’s got a hack-proof phone he got as a gift during that pageant in Moscow back in 2013.

58 Likes

Those who might be worried about the national security risk posed by Trump ramping up his use of his personal unsecured cell phone so he can avoid Kelly knowing who he talks to… don’t worry.

He sold us out to Russia, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., etc. long ago.

28 Likes

It would be very interesting if there’s a tap on Lewandowski for whatever his role may have been regarding the Russia collusion.

18 Likes

This is like junior high school - without the maturity.

24 Likes

LOL, you’re so cute. They never cared about that!

7 Likes

Given that General Kelly’s cellphone was publicly reported to have been compromised, possibly for months before reporting software-update problems to the White House tech-support staff… and given that Trump has little technical knowledge and a history of blurting classified information to Russian officials… this probably won’t make things much worse.
“Kelly told the staffers the phone hadn’t been working properly for months, according to the officials.”

18 Likes

“hampering record keeping for historical archiving and accountability.”

Feature, not bug.

17 Likes

damn, beat me to it…i gotta start reading the list before posting haha

11 Likes

With orange hair and a drug problem?

Don’t worry…we’re in good hands:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available