Discussion: Trump: I'm 'Disappointed' In Republicans For Legislative Failures (VIDEO)

Wait until he finds out about the electoral margins in my part of the world. He’ll be setting up a commission on " Politics in the 'Stans ", to figure it out.
“They have tremendous democracy in Uzbekistan, absolutely tremendous. The rate of voter participation is one of the highest in the world, and then the President wins 90% of the vote—every time! I tell you, we in the US can learn a lot from Uzbekistan.”

6 Likes

Really like that. It suggests a strategery too.

6 Likes

'…Trump has hit walls on nearly all of his major agenda items in his first 100 days in office…" Nearly? Did I miss something? What major agenda item has he accomplished? Gorsuch? Is that what you’re going to give him? He filled an opening that rightfully belonged to the last administration and had to change the rules to do it. Some accomplishment.

7 Likes

I have thought so for some time. It would take such a coordinated effort to make that happen unless he makes it happen himself by boring everyone to death finally.

4 Likes

He’s incapable of saying anything intelligent.

2 Likes

Try to make sense.

Remember when he was walking beside Angele Merkel and grabbed her arm/hand? Is he having balance issues?

4 Likes

“Victory has a hundred fathers, but defeat is an orphan. … I am the responsible officer of the government.” JFK on the Bay of Pigs

“The Buck Stops Here.” Harry S. Truman

“I am always responsible” . Barack Obama on Benghazi

“I’m disappointed in Republicans” for failure on Obamacare.
Yemen disaster was the fault of the US military. “They lost Ryan.”
Failure to properly vet Michael Flynn…Obama’s fault
Failure to perform well in presidential debate…bad mike
Failure to avoid bankruptcy 5vtimes … economy’s fault
Donald J. Trump

17 Likes

If only the Republicans had the majority in Congress and a Republican President, they can accomplish bigly things.

Seriously, this man and the Republican Party are out of their league. They are incapable of governing. They cannot implement their own agenda. They failed at making Obama a one term President. They are a farce, a joke. if this were a contract, it would be canceled due to a poor return on investment. This country and the world would be better off without them.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Wasn’t that on stairs? I read that he is terrified of stairs, and usually avoids them.
@tena I see that the sock is off the puppet.

By the way, Trump now claims he shook Merkel’s hand 4 times when they were alone together. This explains why he didn’t shake her hand in public—they had already shaken hands enough times.

4 Likes

I have great respect for the office of President of the United States, so it is with great regret that I think the current occupant of that position is a complete self-centered doofus and a grotesque embarrassment to our country.

8 Likes

What is going on in this picture? Is he moving this youngman (stand over there!) Imagine being that guy? He can’t flinch or react.

Caption: “Boy, You need to be out of grabbing distance of Melania.”

4 Likes

Hamlett flagged for abuse.
@tena

12 Likes

Si.

I knows him when I sees him. :wink:

He’s terrified of stairs? That’s really interesting.

4 Likes

jsierra5m - Remember when he was walking beside Angele Merkel and grabbed her arm/hand? Is he having balance issues?

Actually, I believe that was Theresa May not Merkel.

2 Likes

Fat people with hip or back degeneration may legitimately fear stairs.
It’s probably not neurological. :wink:

2 Likes

Then he’s a lot like you, Cupcake.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Believe it or not, I was thinking actual physical balance issues.

I’m not young either. I will say, I’m also not fat for accuracy’s sake. :wink:

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available