Discussion: Trump Goes Off On Comey: 'He's A Bad Cop, A Dirty Cop'

Can you picture this moron in the hall of presidents? I can’t. I want him scratched off the list, nullified, his name struck down and banned for all eternity like Pharaoh did to Moses.

1 Like

Translation: Dotard realised that Comey is professional, honest and highly ethical; Dotard knows he’s completely and utterly screwed.

1 Like

I think he is able to bring defamation charges now. Even though Comey is a “public figure” and the threshold for defamation is higher, he is entitled to claim slander if Trump is stating things he knows, OR SHOULD KNOW, are lies. To claim Comey is a “dirty cop” with all that entails, given there has NEVER been even a hint of any such behavior on Comey’s part (poor judgment is not the same thing as being “dirty”) is in my estimation defamation per se. The President of the US is stating that Comey is guilty of a crime, something that is clearly untrue and that Trump doesn’t care if it is true or not. That meets the Supreme Court standard

1 Like

Hope Comey sues him for libel.

1 Like

Besides which the standard applies to the media and statements published by them. Trump is not a newspaper.

However, a federal judge has already ruled in the defamation case that Stormy brought that Trump’s tweets are “rhetorical hyperbole” and not a basis for relief since no one takes them seriously. Doubtless this applies to Trump’s verbal abuse as well.

Anyway, it’s a matter of national security. If Stormy or Comey could sue him for defamation, so could Justin Trudeau, Theresa May, Angela Merkel, and a host of others.

I think Trump’s syntax is poor when his basic argumentative point/s is/are equally poor, and this video reveals one fucked-up-syntax doozy.

…didn’t seem so dirty to you when you were highlighting clinton’s emails

it’s “leave the gun”

And Mueller hasn’t turned on the high beams.

Is the American taxpayer going to have to pay for the State Funeral? Bad enough they had to pay for Nixon’s.

How much does a bone saw and a few roller suitcases cost?

Comey should really sue for defamation. This is outrageous.

You would think that Trump would figure it out… When the NYT or WaPo puts a barn burner of a story up on its web site then he should only go after them with his tweet machine for 8 hours then stop. When he keeps beating his empty drum getting more and more agitated and ridiculous all he does is drive his poll numbers lower for a few more days. When a new poll hits the field at the same time as he is in melt down mode then it reflects his new ‘all time lower’ numbers and the ‘poll’ news story takes over the cycle pushing the numbers down lower still. And then the cycle starts again.

Let’s hope that this is the one conspiracy theory that he ignores.

Actually, appreciate the suggestions. I’ll look into it more. I may need help. Hah. I probably do need help…

1 Like

This is a handsome animal. Long may he live. With no headlights bearing down on him.