Discussion: Trump Dubs Hillary Clinton's Staff 'The FBI Immunity Five' (VIDEO)

Donnie, with all your scandals, your staff is going to go down like Ted “Carnival” Cruz when it comes to testifying against you.

3 Likes

Wocka wocka wocka.

Desperation is a cruel mistress, in’t she?

Sad.

7 Likes

He continued: “They gave so much immunity there was nobody left to talk to. There was nobody left! Except Hillary! They probably gave her immunity too.”

You would think that a man who has been so enmeshed in our civil and criminal justice system would have a more nuanced understanding of it.

3 Likes

He’s got the best words. Today’s it’s immunity.

9 Likes

There never should have been an investigation. No one has been prosecuted for administrative use of email in the history of our country. They were looking at using an obscure 1928 statute that has never been used for criminal charges.

2 Likes

Still reaching out to non-Fox viewers, I see.

4 Likes

Word Of The Day toiletpaper. (He spends an inordinate amount of time in the crapper. I’m not saying the man’s constipated, but many people are. Many people are. Many fine and wonderful people. Is he constipated? I don"t know. I don’t know. You tell me. You tell me. It certainly seems that way, but I don’t know. I’ll leave it to others. I’ll leave it to others. That’s just what some people are saying.)

3 Likes

No wonder the Russians are screwing around with our elections. They want their chance to run circles around this clown.

3 Likes

The crazy thing about making a big deal out of this is that grants of immunity to these five people say nothing about them and everything about what the FBI was trying to accomplish by immunizing them: get these people to provide evidence against the real target of the investigation, even if it might somehow incriminate them. And the FBI still came up with nothing they could charge Hillary with. So these grants bought the FBI nothing. Perhaps because there is nothing?

9 Likes

Donnie, quit your bitchin’. Go find your blanky, find a corner and suck your thumb for awhile. You might feel better.

3 Likes

Which is o.k. by me,because at this current rate,he (or his staffers) will be clamoring for it within two years.

6 Likes

Evidently he feels granting immunity to gain information is a bad thing. He’ll feel even worse about it when the FBI starts granting immunity to his employees and business associates.

2 Likes

“You saw what happened about taking the Fifth Amendment and her ringleaders getting immunity deals,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Bedford, New Hampshire. “We’ll call them, really, the FBI Immunity Five.”

That’s on Comey.

Btw Donnie,why do you hate the constitution?

1 Like

Yeah, I think he and the GOPers/Teatrolls are ramping up to try to use this for his campaign a little more. Faux News has an article regurgitating more accusations from one of them as well. The game will be to abuse the fact that these people claimed the 5th or received immunity by making all sorts of baseless, unsupported accusations that they cannot respond to without waiving the 5th or probably violating their immunity agreement…then treat no response as an admission.

What’s stupid about this is that by going there, they’re essentially admitting that they know they can’t pin anything on her anymore and that what they’re really frustrated about, now that they can’t have her scalp, is that they’re also getting blocked from getting a consolation scalp.

Reality? They’d have given everyone under the sun immunity if it would’ve guaranteed Clinton’s hanging. Now that it’s happened and there’s not going to be a hanging, they got NOTHING, and boy does that rankle.

3 Likes

His next nickname for Hillary will be ‘Madame President.’

3 Likes

When you pick a fight with a real fighter and schoolyard name-calling is the best you’ve got, it’s not going to go well:

https://sites.tufts.edu/filmnoirjamiemcclellan/files/2015/02/maltese-falcon.jpg

4 Likes

When this is all said and done,Hope Hicks will be the only ‘daisy’ in that ’ weed field’.

1 Like

So they imunized the five people in the best possible position to know of any wrongdoing…

And they got nothin’.

Zilch.
Nada.
Bupkis.

Seriously, why is this non-scandal still even a thing?

7 Likes

You the nail on the head so well I’m going to repeat what you said:

“…grants of immunity to these five people say nothing about them and everything about what the FBI was trying to accomplish by immunizing them: get these people to provide evidence against the real target of the investigation even if it might somehow incriminate them. And the FBI still came up with nothing they could charge Hillary with.”

5 Likes