Discussion: Trump Doubles Down On Pelosi: 'You Think Nancy Is The Same As She Was? She's Not'

1 Like

Oh tell us how she hurt you? Poor poor pathetic Trump!

17 Likes

She has still kicked your ass up one side and down the other, motherfucker, so what does that say about you?

54 Likes

“I know you are, but what am I?”

What a fucking child actor.

29 Likes

President Petulant says what?

8 Likes

Projection.

27 Likes

do not beat oneself

beat opponent

6 Likes

This needs to be shouted down, quickly. It’s such bullshit that it’s easily disproven but as we’ve seen time and time again, the right wing nutters will repeat it and the MSM will slowly allow it to creep in.

16 Likes

Dude, what’s your excuse?

5 Likes

She’s exactly the same. She was always a hesitant speaker and never that good in front of the cameras, and right wing yahoos have made fun of her for decades for it. He’s not even original here.

23 Likes

I want EVERY GODDAMN GOP MEMBER to be asked, “Do you approve and agree with the President’s characterization about the Speaker of the House”? Fuck Tom Cotton. Go grab Romney, Collins, and the “reasonable” ones.

21 Likes

“Trump hammered down on his “Nancy Pelosi is old and senile” messaging Friday, telling reporters that she’s not ‘the same” as she was’.”

Straight from the GOP playbook.

Accuse your enemy of the thing YOU are most guilty of.

Reading into it, at this point, Trump must need diapers and someone to feed him.

56 Likes

No limits. I just hope we are ready when actual weapons start being used.

3 Likes

You’d think that would have been caught during his recent “rectal exam”.

11 Likes

These are KAC’s “alternative facts”.

Two videos: believe the one you want to believe.

This is soooooooo incredibly dangerous.

17 Likes

ConGreSS neEds to do aN inTerventioN foR sEniliTy becauSE Pelosi wAnts a RedO on No coLLusion wHen clearly 18 angry DeMs diD trEasOn on Trump. OFF with thEir heaDs!

19 Likes

FFS the “Pelosi fumbling/slurring” videos date back to a decade ago, and she’s still there working effectively.

8 Likes

Little boy is afraid of a girl.

13 Likes

She needs to keep repeating, the only difference now is that I’m dealing with a president who’s conducting a Cover-up…

22 Likes

This is the same stunt that republicans pulled on HRC’s health in 2016. It was bullshit then, and it’s bullshit now. In the meantime, Trump’s deterioration is on full display, every time he addresses the public.

31 Likes