Discussion: Trump Does A Victory

Discussion for article #242880

1 Like

Donald j. Trump
@ realDonaldTrump

Sometime today, the time will be 7:14. I’ve been right about this before.
And I’m calling for the President to recognize that the time will be 7:14.

14 Likes

What a self-aggrandizing fool! STFU and go back to dealing with the mafia and cheating the labor you employ and the rolling bankruptcies you effect!

11 Likes

Airstrikes by the French were very predictable. I wonder what else Trump will take credit for.

The sun came up today. Trump : I TOLD YOU SO!
Thanksgiving is next week. Trump : I TOLD YOU SO!
Water is wet. Trump : I TOLD YOU SO!

13 Likes

I thought Trump’s idea was to “take the oil” because we have nothing to show for invading Iraq?

11 Likes

We need a betting pool for the day and time Trump actually comes out with “Nyah Nyah Nyah”.
It’s coming, count on it.

3 Likes

what a fucking child

5 Likes

Does this mean the Donald has finally read the news? The US has been using air strikes on ISIS controlled oil fields for over a year.

19 Likes

Do people seriously not know the U.S. has been bombing targets in Syria for like 2 years?

13 Likes

Is there NOTHING the man doesn’t take credit for?

4 Likes

Halliburton’s investors disagree with that point. Plenty to show for it.

petulant: having or showing the attitude of people who become angry and annoyed when they do not get what they want : insolent or rude in speech or behavior : characterized by temporary or capricious ill humor : peevish

4 Likes
nya nya nya nya nya nya 
burble burble burble burble 
snort snort
3 Likes

Memo to Donnie; The president’s got it covered.

United States warplanes for the first time attacked hundreds of trucks on Monday that the extremist group has been using to smuggle the crude oil it has been producing in Syria, American officials said.

Plans for the strike were developed well before the terrorist attacks in and around Paris on Friday officials familiar with the operation said, part of a broader operation to disrupt the ability of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, to generate revenue to support its military operations and govern its territory.

7 Likes

Guess what moron, the president has been striking their oil facilities for a year. But thanks for playing.

9 Likes

Except, Donnie, the French attacked RAQQA where there ain’t no oil derricks. They bombed a stadium/jail and some buildings in downtown Raqqa. Donnie, oil isn’t everywhere in the mid-east. Syria does have some but just a pittance compared to other places.

1 Like

Donnie invented the wheel…it ws Yuuuuge!!!23??what??241!!!

He is talking about this that happened after the French attack We bombed 116 trucks

1 Like

Do people seriously not know the U.S. has been bombing targets in Syria for like 2 years?

No, they don’t; certainly not if they watch Fox. There was a veritable chorus of people on Twitter yesterday, led by Monica Crowley, saying variations on “finally the French are leading from the front after years of Obama leading from behind!” Anyone pointing out that the US has launched 6,400 airstrikes against ISIS while other countries combined account for about 1500 (France only had a few before yesterday) was shouted down.

8 Likes

Donnie thinks he knows more than anyone else concerning just about anything. It’s his nature as a full on blowhard megamouth. He said “Bomb the shit out of the oil fields, then let Exxon rebuild 'em”
Now he wants to take credit fo us bombing some trucks. He does not understand that Syria has very little oil compared to the Kurdish area of Iraq.

Typical oil field in Syria

Typical oil field in Baku, Russia (admittedly an old image)

5 Likes